Truth Be Told....

I spotted a car that looked like Murdas so I'm guessing they're back from California.

La'Kiya texted me because she didn't feel like talking to me after our daughter got shot.

I opened the door expecting Meosha, Murda, and La'Kiya to be in the living room getting high and shit but they were nowhere to be found.

I was confused because I heard giggling coming from the master bedroom and it didn't sound like Meosha and La'Kiya talking about bitches on the shade room wigs.

It sounded like a old ass man. I know that ain't Murda in the room with my girl....

Is she really your girl tho..

I heard my nigga Mason was out of town so I scooped him up and we went to a party last night.

I just needed a break. I met this fine a girl and she goes by Killa.

Kim and Tamar left us the hell alone so I wasn't even worried about they asses anymore after the whole thing went down in California.

Kiya POV

I heard the door open and close so I guessed it was just Meosha coming with the weed.

She been acting distant as fuck sense we left the hospital.

So they have this program and I get calls on LaKenna everyday. Even though we're in Atlanta I feel like she's safe in California.

She's doing better but she's still not eating or chewing so she has a tube to feed her. I hate to see my babygirl struggling.

I've been trying not to kill the mood and try to trust the damn hospital to save let alone have my baby there in a whole other state.

I know that's his homeboy or whatever and I don't feel bad that me and Murda had our moment.

We were chilling watching Netflix and just giving. We had our kisses and all. We just came back to Atlanta a day ago and Kenneth wasn't there so he stayed over.

"Mr. Murda? What the Hell is yo real name?" I asked playing in his hair with his arms wrapped around my waist laying on my chest.

"You twelve lil girl?" He asked raising his head looking at me.

"Boy no. Now what's your real damn name?" I asked stroking my fingers lined against his perfect jaw.

"Keynote now shut the hell up and keep massaging my head."

"Boy whatever."

We sat there talking and giggling but I was confused because Meosha still didn't come back there after a couple of minutes of walking in the house.

I heard a knock on the door and Keynote got up ready to hide in the closet.

"Open up it's FBI" I heard a different but familiar voice say. It damn sure wasn't Kenneth or Meosha. Damn not even a girl.

I chuckled while Keynote got in the closet quietly acting like he was fighting for his life.

"Oh my fucking god! Mason?! What are you doing here??" I said leaning in for a hug.

"You know I been down here for a while watching Meosha bad ass baby. I'm deadass gon beat MeMe ass. What you and Drilla got going on girl? Got a whole damn baby now."

"Um well...that's a lot to get into I rather not." I said trying to change the subject.

"Oh Ight it's cool...Drilla went back out to get some of our crew and shit. We met some motherfuckers at a party yesterday they cool people."