OOP🧏🏽‍♀️✋🏽

I woke up in a wooden room with my hands tied around a metal pole.

It was dark but I could spot a set of stairs so I'm guessing it's a basement and a house upstairs.

"Hello?" I asked breathing hard. Where were Murda and Drilla? I really needed them right now. And I needed to get the fuck out of there fast.

"Whoever the fuck you are my niggas are going to come find you"

I waited on somebody to come down but I didn't hear anything so I dosed off.

2 hours before.

Murda POV

I was going over the house because Drilla needed to talk to me.

I guessed it was about the drug moves.

I walked in and saw Latory and Killa sitting on the couch with Drilla. Well Killa was on Drillas lap.

"Yo" I said dapping Latory and Drilla up.

"Aye can I talk to you real quick?" Latory asked nodding his head back.

"Yea"

"Why you ain't tell me you was fucking on Meosha?" 

"Cus it was years ago and it ain't mean anything" I told him truthfully.

"Ight bruh. I'm honestly done with her and I know you been feeling Kiya a lil bit." He said smirking nudging my shoulder.

"Man shut the hell up. I gotta tell Drilla though-

"Tell me what??" Drilla said cutting me off coming around the corner.

"Nun important bu where La'Kiya at?"

"What you want her for?" Drilla asked raising his eyebrow.

"Nun bruh just asking. She usually here."

"She missing. When I came home from dropping Killa off I saw saw blood on the stairs and her daddies necklace on the floor in the room."

"Bro you're deadass?? Who the fuck took her!" Latay almost yelled.

"I bet it was that bitch Meosha! Why you kept getting with her when she was about to give you HIV my nigga??" I spat at Latory.

"Nigga shut up this ain't about me! She was pressed about your dick not mine anyways. So basically if she kidnapped her it's your fault!Latay said all in my face.

His ass really told on me....couldn't blame him though..

"My nigga...what?? You know what that's cool cus we worried about Kiya right now but I'ma have to ask questions and get some answers in this bitch right fucking after!" Drilla said yelling walking out the door ending in a slam.

"Yo killa we got business to handle you gotta go." I said pointing to the door.

"Ight whatever tell Drilla call me when y'all done." She said walking out.

We went and got in the car with Drilla and pulled off