Pimp In Distress!😰😟

Kiya POV

I heard doors breaking a running all over. Gun shots rang all over the house and I was in shock cus I was really just trying to sleep.

I heard loud footsteps  running down the stairs hoping it was my good daddy bae Keyonte but it was just Twan's long wrinkly head ass..

"Aye come on bitch we gotta go!" He said running towards me to get me out of the ropes.

"AYE COME HELP ME! KEYONTE PIMP IN DISTRESS PIMP IN DISTRESS! AYE GET THE FU-" I was yelling trying to get help but got cut off by him putting his hands over my mouth dragging me out the basement door.

"NAW LET ME GO!!" I said kicking him and screaming but it was muffled.

He threw me in the car behind two girls with cheap ass weaves. They had ski masks on so I didn't know who it was.

"Wait a minute it's somebody in that car over there kill em." One of the girls said taking her ski mask off.

The car looked familiar as hell...

OH SHIT!

Twan started to pull off and shot at the car two times before busting the window.

At this point we were gone from the house.

"Why the fuck would you do that?!?! You dirty bastard fetus. You put a pimp in distress!"

"Shut the fuck up damn! Why aren't you crying and you're joking bitch??" Tamar said turning towards me.

Bitch-

"Girl oh my fucking god.. Y'all don't give up do you?? Kim take that sweaty ass mask off we know it's you. Why are y'all mad. You know what have Drilla. He's not mine anymore kapeesh whores?"

"Girl we don't give a fuck about Drilla anymore. We just don't like you and we getting that check to kill your ass." Tamar said shrugging

"Right think somebody pressed about her ass. Glad we ain't finish the job at that damn birthday party." Kim added on.

"I knew y'all were the ones that did that to my damn daughter. I'ma fuck y'all up you dumb ugly bitches. Anyways turn up Frank Ocean up cus I'm trying to vibe." I said sitting back closing my eyes.

Murda POV.

I sat up there holding my arm. I only got grazed so I'll be fine but damn I can't keep getting shot.

"Where the fuck is Drilla? It seems to me y'all  didn't even get La'Kiya so all of this for nothing. She's probably dead." Meosha said laughing.

"Girl you going with yo baby daddy damn! You a bad ass friend too chile... shut the fuck yo."

"Yea take me with Latory cus you not finna kill me nowa-

I punched her straight in her shit and she was knocked out.

Just then Drilla came running in the car with no kiya.  His hitmen came running out along with him.

"Bruh what happened?! Where Kiya at?" I spat looking over at him crazy.

"She was there because I heard her funny ass talking about pimp in distress like she can't take nothing serious but I know where they're at so we gotta go asap before they get away." Drilla said zooming off.

"Ight bruh we gotta get her quick. And tell Latory to come get Meosha because I'm on the edge of killing her."

"bruh ima tell him to come get his dog. We just gotta get rid of her and focus on getting La'Kiya safely home.