Lust...

I slowly woke up to the faint but still heard voices of Murda and Kenneth and also what seemed to be a ugly sounding women's voice arguing with Latory...

"Yo! She waking up bruh!" I heard Murda whisper yell to Drilla

"damn that bitch should've died.." I heard a finally recognizable voice.

DAMN THIS BITCH MEOSHA STILL FUCKING HERE?!?!

"Bitch shut yo ass up you only alive cus Latory spared you sense you the mother of his child. But you going right back in the fucking basement afterwards dumb ass hoe." Drilla said balling his fist but bringing them back down bracing himself.

I'm so confused on what happened...I can barely remember last time I was awake so ima have many fucking questions.

I heard a phone ring and a door close.

"La'Kiya! Kiya hello?! Man-Kiya" I heard Murda yell then he punched me in my leg.

I finally fully woke up and my reflexes striked back. I lifted up and socked him in the cheek.

"Ouu bitch! Don't scare me like that!" I said catching my breathe.
"Ow fuck Kiya!" Murda groaned
"I said my bad bitch stop bein a sissy.." I said rubbing my temples due to a headache.

The rest of the people looked at each other then at me and Murda...
"Ohhhh..she don't rememberrrr....okay time to go guys..." Latory said as they joined Drilla outside of the door.
Just leaving me and Murda alone..

"Kiya..you don't remember nun from a week ago? Murda said sounding worried.
"No not really just going to a party...why?.." I asked completely clueless.
Murda sighed and letting out his sentence. "Kiya I don't know how to tell you this but..

He told me how I killed somebody and completely blacked out...

All that he just explained left me stunned and in tears.
"So..because you fucked on her..I committed murder?!"I said getting mad
"I'm sorry Kiya I really am..but you were drunk and I didn't fuck on- No I don't give a fuck! I thought we were going somewhere and we get to Florida and you think this a time to party and fuck bitches!! Never did I do that shit!" I cut hi m off getting up out of ceecees guest room bed.

"Nah Kiya the fuck!! I did fuck on her okay my bad but you was fucking on that nigga Vonny!! Stop acting so hurt and innocent cus I'm tired of allat apologizing shit like it's all on me! I was in the wrong but so were you!"

"Okay fine fuck it!" I said gaining weight on my feet but stumbling back down.
"Woah watch ya self." Keyonte said catching me in his arms.
"I don't need you helping me nigga. Thank you though." I said trying to get up from under his grip but he wouldn't let go.
He lifted my body up putting me on my feet but still in his arms.
His strong sent made me wanna mush up inside but I kept my composure.

Oh but the outfit he had on😍
I still couldn't fall into his trap.

Oh but the outfit he had on😍I still couldn't fall into his trap