Escape‼️

MeMe POV

I read the texts LaKiya sent me and I instantly got worried.

I felt bad because I feel like if I never left her at that party she would've never got with Drilla and none of this would happen. But then I wouldn't get my beautiful baby TaMesha...

                                                                       Kiki😒💞

Girl I got my ex to watch TaMesha.

I'm coming with Latay, Murda, and Benzo

                                                 You got Mason to watch her😟✋🏽 Okay chile...

Hush and I think Murda is feeling you😛 get you some.

                                                      Not the time girl😒 hurry the hell up he went out to eat with his hoe ass sister. I need to go ASAP.

Read 2:34...

Draco POV

I had her iCloud linked to my phone so I see all her texts.

I logged in and saw she was trying to leave. I couldn't allow that.

I was really feeling her but I was using her to get to Drilla. 

I don't know what she thought  but that's not the whole story.

She wasn't going anywhere.

Murda POV

I got the word we had to slide on this nigga Draco. 

I saw him before handling business around Drilla but I didn't know he fucked with La'Kiya.

I can't lie she's fine as fuck and people know I think that but I wouldn't never snake my homeboy.

We were in California and we went where Drilla needed us to be.

Benzo POV

I was one of Drillas goons.

I wasn't fucking with Drilla and I was payed by a nigga named Draco to get him out the game. 

When I came to California it was the perfect set up. Then I got the word we sliding on Draco so I was going to get the motherfuckers set up including Drilla.

When they were all dead i would sneak in the hospital and kill him. Rest up nigga.

I was going to take out Draco after I got paid and take over all the drug trades

4:21 pm.

Draco POV

I was rushing home because I couldn't let her leave.

"Let me beat her ass please! I hate that bitch."

"Nobody is touching her bruh shut the fuck up. She's not going to leave but I need to tell her the whole story."

La'Kiya POV

I was packing fast as hell worrying he'd come home any minute and catch me leaving.

I didn't want to believe he was going to hurt me or Drilla but I had to go with my gut.

I zipped my suitcase and rushed downstairs and went for the door and that's when it opened.

I paused dead in my tracks and jumped. He was just staring at me.

"Where are you going? Why you got a suitcase packed??" He looked like he already knew the answer

"N-nowhere. Dre please- tell the truth." 

"What are you talking about? You mean the truth where Drilla stole everything from me. He killed my family trying to get to my father?? He didn't even ask where to find him. I want to get him for that Kiya you don't understand!"

"You can't take him from me! What the hell did you expect? This is the life he lives. The life both of you live. I can't do this especially knowing your sister has it out for me because she couldn't get dick from a random in the club!" I said walking to the door.

Where the hell were Meosha with Drillas goons?

"I'm sorry kiya but you can't go. You don't understand. He never told you about my fucking father! I don't care about him but he took my whole family! You're not leaving!"

"T-this is too much! I don't care about this shit but you used me! Do you even want the baby. Or do you just want revenge? He's my baby's father and you want him dead?"

"Fuck it! Leave and ask him why he's going to end up dead one day! Fucking with peoples family because his step dad beat his mom! He has to let that go because I'm not letting that shit go until he pays La'Kiya! I want to be in my child's life but I'm not going to stop until he's gone!"

"That's bullshit! You might as well kill me because do you not see why he would kill your father?! I'm hurt. I really thought this was something."

"Kiya-"

Dre was cut off by the door being kicked open.

I saw Murdas fine ass in the door holding a gun looking like a sexy killer.

"Nigga you better sit the fuck down before I pull the trigger."

"Wait! Don't shoot!"

"Man move!"

We heard bullets go off but not towards Dre.

We saw Benzo standing behind Murda. He hit Murdas arm.

"Fuck!" Murda yelled dropping his gun. 

I couldn't help but think about LaKenna in the room sleeping. I hate I let this shit happen.

"Get my daughter!" I said running over to the gun.

I pressed the trigger before Benzo could. 

I saw Britney zooming off in her brothers car. This bitch really didn't care if her brother was dead and she just left?? Weirdo hoes...

I dropped the gun and just fell.

I hated how my life turned out. This isn't how I wanted to live my young adult life.

I JUST FUCKING SHOT SOMEBODY.

Atp I feel like idk what to do😔

What should happen next??

Like and vote please💞