First Meeting

This chapter is dedicated to mercury1231

We reached home at 7 pm. Fab 4 went to keep their luggage in their rooms and to get freshen up.

I hugged my mom then I hugged my dadu.

Mukti also followed me and hugged mom and dadu.

My family includes my mother Nyonika Malhotra, my dadu Raghav Malhotra and my sister Mukti Malhotra. My mom handles out family business 'Malhotra Inc.'. My dadu helps my mom sometime and he loves doing social services. And my younger sister Mukti Malhotra is a famous Indian model. She just started her career last year.

My dad left us when I was 10 years old. He was Vansh Malhotra. He was in army and lost his life in a war.

My friends also include in my family. Fab five is our group which includes me, mukti, Alya Saxena, Cabir Dhawan and Dhruv. We five are together from our childhood. Cabir is a artist. More specifically he's a very famous painter. His painting sells in crore. Alya is an actress. She's a very famous in India. Dhruv is a singer and a songwriter, he also produce music and songs. He is really a great singer. His fans are all over India.

"How are you young man?" dadu asked me

"I am good dadu. You tell me how are you?" I asked

"I am also good Manik." he said

"So why did you wanted me to come urgently?" I asked him

"Wait young man. We will talk after dinner." he said

"Okay dadu as you wish."

Later we all have dinner with lots of jokes, teasing and chatting.

After finishing dinner my friends went to their rooms and Mukti also went to her room.

"Follow me to my study." dadu said and started walking towards his study room.

I took seat on the chair opposite to him.

"50 years back, I was just building Malhotra Inc. I was new in the business field with no experience. I started working under Mr. Ravikant Murty. He was a great businessman at that time. When he heard that I want to develop my own business company he talked to me. He asked me questions, he guided me, he even supported me financially. When my own dad was not trusting me, he came forward and helped me. He was my teacher and we became great friends. Later his wife gave birth to a daughter and your dadi gave birth to your dad. Their daughter Aarti Murty and your father Raj Malhotra became good friends. Seeing their friendship i and Ravi decided that when they will grow up we will marry Aarti with Raj. We made a contract. So we signed the contract that my son, your father will marry Ravikant's daughter. Everyone was happy with the arrangement. Your dadi and Mrs. Murty started dreaming about the wedding of their children. Years passed away Aarti was 12 years old when she got into a car accident. We lost her. Everyone was sad. Ravikant and his wife were broken. He always wanted that his daughter will set an example in the society and will handle his business. At that time women were not much allowed to go out and you know work so yeah he had big dreams. "