Hot Nandini.

Waking up I went out for jogging then I completed my morning business and got ready

Waking up I went out for jogging then I completed my morning business and got ready. Taking my phone and I pad I went out to the kitchen to have my breakfast.

I entered the kitchen and saw a lady standing there and cooking.

"Hello? Who are you?" I asked her.

"Good morning Ma'am. I am Renu and I am the cook here." she said

"Oh, Manik didn't told me anything about you. Khair voh mujhe kuch batata bhi kahan hai." I said mumbling the last part slowly which onli i can hear.
("Anyway when does he tell me anything?")

"Sir bhul gayen honge ma'am. Shall I serve you the breakfast?" She asked
("I think Sir forgot to tell you.")

"Yes sure. What have you made?" I asked her

"Ma'am I have made French toast and I have also extracted fresh orange juice." she answered

"Okay please serve and from tomorrow onwards add salad to my breakfast menu. And please don't call me ma'am. You're elder than me and it feels really awkward when you call me ma'am." I said with a smile.

"Okay then what should I call you?" She asked me

"Nandini. Nandini naam hai mera. Vahi bulaye aap bhi mujhe." I said in a dramatic way.
("Nandini. My name is Nandini. You should call me that.")

Which made her laugh and I also chuckled at my drama.

I sat on the dinning table and started going through my social media.

Their are likes and comments from fans on my posts. I have 156 new followers.

Then I started going through my mails while eating my breakfast.

Their is a mail from Aarav's college. The principal wants to meet me.

Oh my god. He must have done something wrong that principal of his college wants to meet me.

Grabbing my phone I dialled his number.

He picked the call after 2 rings.

"Hey Di. How are you?" he asked me