Secret Pill

Heyy everyone

Heyy everyone.
I am back.
Sorry for the delay but here's the chapter.
Enjoy

Today the shooting of the song ended and now I was lying on the bed trying to sleep while thinking about my life

Today the shooting of the song ended and now I was lying on the bed trying to sleep while thinking about my life. Manik has started behaving normally with me. He does not shouts at me now like he used to do earlier. Things are changing. We are now behaving like normal people not like in past when he was always ready to kill me with his glares.

I also want to behave normally with him but all the moments when he hurted me comes in front of my eyes and my mind starts warning me not to believe him. I don't want to repeat the past mistakes again . I am scared. Scared to face those moments again..

I heaved a sigh. Not a sigh of relief but a sigh of frustration. Standing up from my bed I opened the drawer of the bedside table.
Taking out my medicine's bottle I took one pill and closed the bottle. Removing the cover from the glass I picked the glass but it was empty. Taking the glass and the pill I went to the kitchen.

Kitchen's light get turned on themselves on sensing my presence.

I filled the water in the glass. Gulping the pill with the help of water I again filled the glass and turned around to go back to the room.

But.

I gasped. I was scared.

There he was with his hands folded one his chest, refrigerator supporting his back. Manik was standing there with a soft face and worried eyes.

"What happened to you?" he asked me.

"Nothing." I replied

"Then why did you take that med?" he asked again making me silent. I didn't know what to say. I can't just tell him that the medicine was for...

Gathering courage I said whatever came in my mind
"It's none of your matter. Stop interfering in my life." I said only to regret it.

I regretted it. I regret it because it was the first time I was seeing pain and hurt in someone's eyes because of me  for the first time in last five years. Wanting to escape from those eyes and emotions I went to my room as fast as I can without letting the water spill from the glass. I locked my room's door and took a huge breath. I kept the glass of water on the table and covered it. I lied down on the bed.