Angry Nandini

I stopped singing when Mr

I stopped singing when Mr. Khan showed me a thumbs up and signalled me to come out.

Heaving a sigh of relief as well as in frustration i removed my headphones. Hanging them on mic stand I stepped out of the recording room.

"This was better than the last one but still your voice is breaking at many points. Khair now you're familiar with the notes. We will record the final song day after tomorrow. Kal tum aaram karo aur apne gale ko bhi thora rest do. You need rest as you were looking very distracted. Enjoy your day off tomorrow." Mr. Khan said
(Khair - Anyway.
Take rest tomorrow. Give your throat some rest.)

I nodded my head and gave him a fake smile because I was emotionally drained out. I was not in the state of smiling with all the chaos happening in my life.

Picking up my phone, mask, sunglasses bottle and bag I was ready to go out.

"Good night Mr. Khan. Will see you soon." I said

"Good night Nandini." he said and patted my head lovingly. I know Mr. Khan from 2 months and he's like a father figure for me. He is of my father's age and is very polite. He is a very famous classical singer.

Stepping out of the room I wore my sunglasses and mask and stepped out of the building.

At the entrance of the building Pavan was already waiting for me in the car along with the paparazzi.

What the hell is media doing here.

As soon as I stepped out my guards surrounded me and took me to the car.

"Ma'am tell us something about your new project."
"Nandini ji who are you collaborating with in your next project?" Different reporters were asking.

Ignoring them I sat in the car and Pavan raced away from The building.

"Kahan jana hai Nandini?" he asked me
("Where to Nandini.")

"Pent house pavan aur kahan?" I said and heaved a sigh again.
(Penthouse Pavan. ")

Reaching the penthouse I opened the door with the key Manik left for me on the table today.