Who's He?

Next day I woke up at 4 in the morning and even after a lot of efforts couldn't sleep again

Next day I woke up at 4 in the morning and even after a lot of efforts couldn't sleep again. Those horrible memories were coming in front of my eyes again and again. I just was not able to to relax my mind. I was not ready to go out of my room alone as I was scared

Taking deep breaths I started meditating but the same memories were haunting me again.

Atlast I took out a novel and started reading it to pass time.

After 3 hours I heard the door bell ring. Standing up I went and opened the lock and opened the door just enough that I could see who's the person.

"Goodmorning Nandini." My assistant greeted me.

"Good morning." I replied and opened the door for her to enter

"You have to start getting ready now. As Riya has scheduled the breakfast at 8:30." She said as she locked the door behind her.

"Here is your outfit." she said and kept one bag on couch.

"Okay. Let me take a bath first. Till then you can do whatever you want." I said and took out my undergarments and towel from my bag.

"Have you given yesterday's picture to Adi for editing?" She asked me.

"Nope. I haven't till now." I said

"Show me I will edit them then." She said.

I nodded and handed her my ipad and macbook.

Stepping into bathroom I stripped out of my clothes and started the shower

Th ecool water from shower was helping my body in relaxing.

After bathing I stepped out from the shower and dried my body with my towel.

Then I wore my undergarments and bathrobe

Stepping into room i wore my outfit and then Ashima helped in my hair and makeup.

We went downstairs to the hotel restaurant.

Riya was already waiting for us there.

"You guys are late." She said as soon as we took seat.