Sajna

One week

One week.

Its been one week she left me.

Its been one week since I am a mess. Because the one to manage my mess is not here with me

One week I am living lifelessly. Because my life is away from me.

One week I am living away from everyone and everything. Because she's not near me.

I don't know what's going in this world. What's happening around me? Because there no news of her.

One week I am not answering any calls. Because the calls are not hers.

In this one week I started may new things.

I started jotting down all my emotions on paper. This was something I learned from her.

And I didn't even knew when the words became a song.

I guess it's her and heartbreaks affect that I turned in a writer.

Everything I do reminds me of her.

When I lay down on my bed, her smell envelopes me and my heart.

When I eat those overcooked Noodles it reminds me of the day when I ate the fried rice made by her.

When I sat in the balcony playing my guitar it reminds me of her voice.

When I sat silently lost in my world. All I think is her.

It is very painful to not see her here. With me.

I walked in the bathroom and started shaving my beard. I took a warm refreshing bath and got ready.

Today I have something arranged for me.

I picked up my phone whose screen was filled with notifications of missed calls from Cabeer and my manger.

I called my manager and he picked my call withing seconds.

"Where the hell are you huh? Do you even know how many times i tried to contact you? I was so tensed. Whole team was tensed. We had no knowledge of your location since past week." he yelled at me.