Phobias.

Heyyyy people

Heyyyy people.

Look who's back with an update.

I know i know its been long but here's the update.

Please don't forget to do inline comments.

"Di, Your manager is calling again and again

"Di, Your manager is calling again and again. She seems very angry." I heard my brother's voice from outside my room.

Sighing I stood up from the bed.

Its been 2 days Manik released his song and I am a mess.

"I will call her back today." I said to Aarav.

"She's on the line at present." he said hesitatingly.

I huffed and oped the door.

He handed me the phone

"Hey Riya" I said and instantly I was greeted with Riya's loud screeching voice which made me remove the phone from my ear.

Aarav who was standing just beside me cringed at her voice.

"Oh god woman. Stop yelling. My ears are fine." I said

"You You're telling me to stop yelling. When will you become responsible Nandini. Where the hell are you from so many days? Do you care a bit for you career and my job? The CEO is so angry on you and your fans are relating your disappearance with Manik's song. I want you in my office in 2 hours or I am resigning from my post of your manager." She yelled.

'Then resign. You'll do me a favour' I so wanted to say this but there was my fault in all this.

"I will be there." I said and hung up the phone
I handed the phone to Aarav.

"Are you going to her office?" he asked me.

"No. I am going to the moon. Wanna accompany me?" I answered him with a sweet smile.

"No." he said and went away.

After 2 hours

I entered Rita's office where she was sitting on her chair with a very angry face and her nails clicking on the glass table.