Family Time.

Recap

Recap

Nandini's family as well as Manik's family and fab 4 and Navya all are here to visit Manik and Nandini. Manik with the help of Navya and Cabir have shifted all of Nandini's stuff in Manik's room.

 Manik with the help of Navya and Cabir have shifted all of Nandini's stuff in Manik's room

We all had dinner together with lots and lots of talks, jokes and laughs. After that everyone sat in the living room with our wedding functions and wedding video playing on the TV and moong dal halwa bowls in everyone hand.

Everyone is commenting on the video.

"Look at Manik. Aise lag rha hai ki kisi ne iski favourite car chura li ho." Cabeer commented earning a smack from Manik.
("Look at Manik. He's looking like someone has stolen his favourite car.")

"My Nandini is looking so pretty just like a princess." Nyonika mom commented.

"Yupp, she's really looking pretty ." Dhruv said

I smiled at him and mom and said Thanks while Manik was staring more like glaring at Dhruv.

What's with this guy?

"Remember this Nandu when we covered you fully with haldi water." Navya said and laughed

"Yesh Nandu' s face was worth watch." Cabir said making me glare at both of them while everyone laughed including Manik after looking at my face in the video.

I this it is the first time I am watching Manik laugh and truly he's looking so peaceful and relieved.

I was staring at him lost in his laugh when he turned his face to see me.

He raised his eyebrows asking me what?

I shook my head in nothing and he gave me a very small smile making me smile in return.

Navya shook my shoulder bringing me out of my thoughts and making me realise what was I doing.

Shit!

What am I doing?

Don't forget Nandu what happened last time. You don't want to associate yourself with Manik and feel the same pain which you once felt.