Honeymoon

I woke up and tried to get up only to fall on the bed again

I woke up and tried to get up only to fall on the bed again. Opening my eyes I looked around and stiffened. I was once trapped in between Manik's arms.

Huff.

I removed his arm from my waist and untangled my legs from his. I can't understand how do we end up like this when we sleep at the corner of bed at night.

Getting up I started my morning routine. Changing into my workout outfit I went jogging then I went to the gym.

After that I came back home. Dadu and Papa were reading newspapers in the living room.

"Good morning Dadu, papa" I greeted them

"Good morning beta." Dadu replied while papa kissed my cheek

I went to the dining room. Maa and mom were talking there while drinking their tea.

"Good morning ladies." I greeted and went forward to hug them only to be yelled

"Nandini stay away. You stink." Mumma said making me smile.

I went to hug mom only to get yelled again

"Nandu stay away you are all wet with sweat." she yelled.

Chukling I went to the Kitchen where Renu did was making breakfast for everyone.

"Good morning Renu di."i greeted her

"Good morning didi." she said and smiled at me

I grabbed a glass and poured myself mixed fruit juice from the refrigerator.

While sipping the juice I went again to the dinning Hall.

I sat on the chair opposite to mom and Maa.

They were discussing about a new Indian brand for clothes.

Ladies.

Can't they talk about something else.

"Good morning ladies." I heard Cabir's voice from behind me.

I turned around to look. There he was standing at the entry of dinning Hall with Manik