FɪVᴇ ᴍɪNᴜᴛEs

Intermittently, life scrambles you in such a way that the path you gave eyeteeth for becomes astray

Intermittently, life scrambles you in such a way that the path you gave eyeteeth for becomes astray. The only unparalleled fascination you wanted becomes the only covetousness you forfend. Settling for mediocre merriment is not less than a Herculean task.

The wave of emotions you surpass when your math teacher calls for a surprise test on a Monday morning. Worst feeling? Isn't it? But this was more to that. It wasn't the outbreak of heartbreak. It was a merciless cycle of dismay. A frequent incident that would repeat through your brain.

Situations are worse when you have to face it alone. Dynamic. Bothersome. Lonesome. A heavy pitch of sermon darkness. Attempting to grip the pieces together.

'Put it into your mouth' those words, those phrases plagued my ear. Detaching my veins. Agonizing my heart. Tormenting my soul.

The pace of my breath took huge gaps before giving me the reason to live. I absolutely had none. Aggravated from the dolor of woe, I slid my eyes in faintheartedness.

"I don't like to repeat. Put it into your mouth." He bend slowly simpering at my exhausted visage.

Promenading aback, my ribs hit the block of bed. I couldn't motion anymore.

Throes of terror traversed my body as he held the back of my hair, murmuring a wretched pain in the scalp of my head. I yelped letting a high- pitched shout out of the burning ache.

Tickling the bottom of my lips with his twirling fingers, he foamed it into my mouth. An amiable immense moan escaped his mouth. The anticipation he felt gave me dizziness.

Lumps were formed in my throat. I weeped to breath. Fermenting my mouth, he kept tickling my lips.

A point came where I knew I couldn't last any longer. Gasping for air, I began to swell my hand.

But the outcome was much more to it. Growling in hunger, he inserted it further into my mouth. Buzzes of his moan became higher and my breath became lower. Widening my eyes, I recited in the name of my God, the Most Merciful, the Most Beneficient.

On hitting the spot after a whole long of five minutes, he removed the vulgar organ out, allowing me to breath.

I choked heavily, constantly coughing. Yearning for water, my hands moved towards the bottle. Alas! He wouldn't give.

"Your punishment is not over sweetheart." This statement was followed by a liquid white substance emerging on my face. The smell made me nauseating.

Jabbering my fingers, I lifted my hands to give him a taste of his own medicine but his grip retorted me from doing the forum.

Foresighted, I was thrown into the bed. Blurriness masked my eyes. A blurry image of him rolling his sleeves was all I could comprehend.

Lamenting the door, he pounded his legs towards the bed. Agitatedly, impersonating a lusus naturae, he bounced on my body. This lacerated every pinch of my soul.

Unbuttoning my mini lascivious crop top was the only memory my brain last forged.

The dresses were imposed on me by him. The ones which covered only a tiny bit of my body, revealing so much that my eyes couldn't deduce to imagine. His sensualism is turning into lechery. The more he gets the more he wants.

The periodic crucifixion he paved on me during the night was done over in the morning on the grounds of a mere fault of mine, by giving a fling to escape from the beast's shell. To return to my past life. My only happiness became the reason of my surmounting destruction.

My bag of bones wasn't mine anymore. It was an unauthorized, illegally sanctioned property of Maaz Qureshi, who salvaged it like a thingamajig. I imitated a walking corpse, whose heart, body and soul is futile, whose wants are unanswered, whose voice is unheard by any creature.

Structure of my bones were visible on the process of being offered a bread and banana for the whole day. My skinny frame refused to work further. My end was certainly near. Nothing could be felt except the beatings of heart, which yearned for a ray of hope.

Awakening from a deep slumber, I navigated my eyes to see the monster lying on my granule build. I was half-naked and my neck exposed scratches. Afflicting my brain, I tried to nail down the incident. Flashes of his shaft housing my orifice rekindled my brain. I numbskulled from the bed in horror only to get plucked by the monster's grip.

I seasoned my breasts using my hands avoiding it to go through any further pain.

Sobbing timidly, I begged him to have some mercy on me. Giving a smug look, he got into a sitting posture. Pulling me closer, he whispered raucously in my ears, the unthinkable.

"Have a bath. We are going to have our love- session next."

Making a criss-cross around my body I tried covering myself. He held it to oogle my uncovered parts flagrantly.

Sniffing my two cups, he further conveyed.

"You slept so I couldn't get enough of you. It's more fun when you are awake and able to witness the fun with me. I know you want it. You are just shy to tell. But you don't need to worry. After the shower we will have double fun."

Trembling my fingers, I nodded to his commands. I just hoped I won't have any emotions left within me.

Handing me a spaghetti tube dress, he hovered down the stairs locking me in the room.

"Five minutes" The two syllable he screamed.

Swallowing into the floor, I lethargically squalled. Bursting into tears, I was so broken that I wondered if I could be ever mended again.

My mouth became so dry that I couldn't feel any saliva anymore. I just wished if I never woke up from that slumber ever again. If I never have witness the torturous world again. Because there is no beam of light in my world anymore. It is accustomed to tolerate the wrath of the worse. Be graved by the gruesome desires of the barbaric.

On hearing his footsteps, I sauntered into the bathroom.

Tendered my face from cold splashes of water. The bathroom mirror echoed a young girl who was reduced to nothing by the man of his dreams. The girl whose biggest happiness turned to be her most horrific nightmare.

"Get out! You were only given five minutes." He said while knocking the door constantly.

I felt as uneasy as sitting on pins and needles.

Without wasting a minute, I opened the shower and let the cold water surface my body and soothe my soul.

"If you are not coming in three seconds, I have to come in sweetheart."

My heart poundered as I fastened the speed of the shower.

"3"

"2"

"1"

Ya Allah! Help me!

_______________________________

Guys that's it for now. Let me know how was the chapter. Do vote and comment your honest reviews on it. Love ya bye :)