I ᴀM sᴏRʀY

My eyes wide opened as I bartered into a sitting posture from a resting one due to the shock

My eyes wide opened as I bartered into a sitting posture from a resting one due to the shock. The incident caused me a severe migraine. I could see my mother beside me sitting on a one-seater couch crying heavily. I looked around to find that I was completely fine. She didn't yelped this hard the last time when I had numerous bruises on my body. Fear of my death can make her cry but fear of my assault cannot?

"I am fine. Don't cry please." Her sobbing continued. My words hardly left any effect on her.

"Aayat, my child. Are you okay now?" Abbu peeped through the door. I nodded in response.

He strolled towards me while my mother moved backwards. He sat beside me and took my hands in his.

It was at this point where I felt something was wrong. Severely wrong. I looked at both of them. There was a weird silence in the room, letting me form a lump in my throat.

"What happened?" I asked worriedly. I was sure my face became pale on demand of the situation. "Is Yuhannis fine? Where is he?" They started weeping badly. This was creeping me out.

"Aayat. You and Yuhannis got into an accident." My father spoke in between his weeps, while I sheepishly glanced at him.

"Yes and? Where is he? Tell me he is fine. I want to see him." I panicked, wriggling my body to move. Unfortunately, the glucose drip had some other plans.

"He is not fine. But he will be hopefully soon." I sighed in relief.

"Did he got any serious injuries?" The word may come out in proper but I was stumbling to form those syllables. The sheer thought of something happening to him had me in bits.

"No but he got a lot of them in attempting to save you."

The amount times he had to risk his life because of me is making me gagg up. How is he so selfless? It makes my mind drool.

_______________________________

"Why do you always do like this?" He was into a deep slumber while I placed the glass filled with water on the table.

We were discharged from the hospital but his condition was unbearable to see. He got injured in almost all places except that it was not serious enough to go for an operation.

He came here to expand his business and what did I do? Dragged him into my problems. Deprived him of any peace by involving him in my case.

What a curse!

My mother wasn't wrong when she called me a disgrace. Like what even was on my mind? That everything will change for the better. It keeps getting worse.

"I am sorry." I mumbled in my thoughts, directed to Yuhannis.

"Aisle." He verbalized as I strolled towards the door. Stepping back, I turned back.

Seeing him struggling to get up, I ran for his aid.

"I came to give you the medicine but you were deep asleep. I thought not to disturb." He glanced at me as I attached a pillow at the back of his head for the support.

"My eyes were closed that doesn't mean I am sleeping." I looked at him in confusion while a smile evaded his mouth.

"Oh your medicines."

"Thank you." He drank the water and I glared at him.

"You want to say something?"

"No.." I nodded

"I mean yes." I shook my head in nervousness.

"Aisle....." Him saying my name gave me comfort. Which I was badly in need of.

"I was thinking to start attending my classes." I took a deep breath. Such a relief it was to share my heart open to him.

"That's wonderful." Ambitiously I smiled.

"Are you fine with it? I thought I should ask you because you are doing so much for me and I need your advice." Mugging up all my courage, I finally completed my thoughts.

"You don't have to ask me for anything Aisle. It's your life. You don't need anyone's advice. Just do whatever you want."

"I want to tell it to you first. Afterall you have all the rights. The amount of support you have given me, maybe my own sibling wouldn't have given it to me."

"Ugh. Why do you need to be so deep. Just accept that they are still good people existing." He smirked sarcastically.

"Yes but where am I going to get such good people?" I joined the facade.

"Ah! Come one..." He pointed at himself.

"Ok ok enough of jokes. Sincerely, you are the best of all."

"The Deep Aayat mode on hah?" I nurtured every bit of those moments. They helped me to sleep.

"I was thinking something." I enunciated after a pause.

"Go on." The sound of him chewing chips was irritating the shit out of me.

"First stop making those sounds."

"Sounds?....Um...Oh the chips? I will make what will you do?" I rolled my eyes on his ego.

"Okay nevermind."

"I was saying that are...you sure? Like the accident was actually an accident? What if the Demon is planning something against us?" I moved my hand frantically upwards.

"Aisle. You are just thinking a lot. He won't do something that grave." He gave me the 'oh you are mad' look.

"He can. He actually can do anything. You don't know him. I do. Everything he does is planned."

Yuhannis was silent while I continued with my FBI mind talking.

"Also just think, like where he disappeared after that day? He is not showing up and when he does this, it's definitely something serious." I started walking while explaining him how deep devilish he can be.

I wasn't thinking a lot. The way I have seen him, no one else did. He is certainly up to something.

I looked at a smiling Yuhannis. As in the victory smile? What was he smiling for?

"Now what's there to smile about? I didn't crack a joke?" I rolled my eyes and twisted the tiny strands of my hair in a circular form.

"You didn't but I must say that your point makes sense. I too was confused on why he didn't do anything. And..and...and if you are right then the police can find about it. We should surely inform them." I was contented to find that he actually considered what I said.

"Along with that we too should try investigating. By going to the place where the accident occurred." I responded cheerfully.

He nodded.

_______________________________

THE UPDATE IS HERE GUYS. SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT.

FOLLOW ME ON INSTA : @aayatiqbal_
- for updates and aesthetics etc

IF YOU LIKE MY BOOK DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. YOUR COMMENT MEANS A LOT TO ME.