A ᴄEʟᴇBʀᴀTɪOɴ

♥︎♥︎♥︎
"Raastein jo kaant te hai
Woh manzilon se parhez karte hai"

"Those who belong to the journey
They avoid the destinations"
♥︎♥︎♥︎

"Those who belong to the journeyThey avoid the destinations"♥︎♥︎♥︎

The beginning of a journey is marked. We finally got access to a lawyer and expense has never been an issue.

My mother reprimanded at first , almost torturing me for getting humiliated infront of the whole world. Somehow, Yuhannis and Abbu convinced her. But she could only get partly convinced. Atleast she is not hesitating to stand with me in this battle. The bare minimum is enough for me. She is my mom and I need her at every step.

I can dream, hope and wish for all my sorrows to end for the best. The past did engrave a big hole in my heart but I can't let it ruin my future.

"Here is your ticket." Yuhannis handed me a piece of paper which reflected an entry for the theatre.

"What is this?" Though I could read, I still erupted my eyes with a snoopy look.

He paced towards me fixing his watch. He came fully prepared in a teal-brown shade shirt and rust brown jeans. His hair was messy due to the gel I believe. Why do every guy has to keep his hair messy?

"You are not uneducated Aisle. It's the movie ticket. We BOTH are going to watch a movie." He pointed at me and then to himself, implying that it's just the both of us, pressurizing the word both.

"But Yuhannis, we have to get that monster in jail. How can I go and watch a movie in such circumstances?" My concern was leading into rage.

"We will do that also but celebration is our first priority. We will watch a movie and then go to your favorite restaurant, and of course your favorite coffee shop ." I grinned but refused to show my happiness. He looked insanely happy and I didn't want to disappoint him.

"Celebration for?" My right eyebrows uplifted automatically.

"For the lawyer duh. We should be celebrating small wins. You know how difficult it is to get a lawyer in such cases." I nodded. He was right. Small wins only can be modelled into huge ones.

"Okay." I narrowed my eyes into the floor.

"What happened Aisle? Is there any problem?" He questioned trying to make an eye contact with me.

"Are you scared to go out?" I lifted my head meeting his brown orbs suddenly.

"How...How do you know that?" Like literally how did he? Can he read minds or are all guys like this?

"Don't ask me that. Look at you. Your expression explains everything." He hitched in his breath.

"I know you are scared. Maybe more than my imagination. But you have to start from somewhere right? If you will not try to face the world then you will never be able to." He continued. This time I bawled my eyes.

"Okay, but please we will come back soon." I pleaded begging with my eyes. If he is doing so much for me, I can atleast do the least.

"Yes, whenever you say. You trust me don't you?" Those orifices of his shone like a diamond.

"Hmm. I do." For the first time after the incident, my heart was persuaded to trust someone.

_______________________________

"The movie was so good. But I didn't like the ending." I finished having the last bite of popcorn and started ranting about the movie.

"Everything doesn't need to have a good ending." He winked at me while I hushed.

"Yea, well. True that. By the way, what do you think about the movie? Was it fair for the girl to forgive him even though he cheated?" I opened the door of the car.

"Uhmm...Well it wasn't but.." He spoke while locking the seatbelt.

"The guy regretted and was ready for any punishment. So he was completely known that what he did was a mistake and if he was forgiven then that shouldn't be a problem." His lips curved down, his eyes moving towards as if he was demanding for my opinion.

"Yea but this all can happen only in movies. In real life no one is having such a big heart to forgive anyone for such a grave mistake."

"Well yes that's also true. We humans aren't so generous." He made an upset face.

"But some are." I glanced at him smiling at my statement.

"One iced frappuccino." He handed the money to the vendor while I hopped like a child witing for my coffee.

"Why you didn't order for your yourself?"

"I don't drink coffee." He blinked. I felt guilty for drinking alone.

"What do you drink then? I am really feeling so ashamed of drinking alone."

"Uhm... Tea or wine." I almost choked on my coffee.

"Chill I am joking. Only tea. Black tea, milk tea etc."

"Next time I will treat you with the world's best tea."

"And where do we get such a tea?" I finished my coffee and we headed towards the car.

"Well we get it here." I pointed at me.

"Oh so you make the world's best tea. Well then now I have to drink that tea at any cost." He snickered.

We sat in the car and he began to drive to home. I wished every day could be as pleasant as today.

"It was fun. I enjoyed, both the movie and coffee." Simpering over the moment I closed my eyes.

"Me too." He replied.

I unbarred my eyes to see him staring at me.

"YUHANNIS." I freaked out turning the steering to left.

The car bashed infront of a tree and the next thing I remember was I felt unconscious while his screams roved my ears.

_______________________________

SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT UPDATE

MY COLLEGE IS STARTING SO I MIGHT POST ONCE IN TWO WEEKS. HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND.

DO READ, VOTE AND COMMENT ❤️