"Hey Batman? So we my have lost your son? uh.."

"Rob!"

M'gann jumped and nearly knocked the hot cookie sheet from her hands as Wally's voice echoed through the halls before the speedster appeared beside her

"Hey M'gann, Have you seen Robin today?"

"uh..No. " She glanced around the room before adding " But I've mostly been baking in here."

Wally nodded and helped himself to a handful

"Those are still hot!"

"I need fuel! I've searched the whole mountain for the dude twice already."

"Oh...You looked in his room?"

"Duh."

"You checked the mission room?" Conner asked from the sofa across from the kitchen

"Yes. " Wally answered impatiently.

"You guys aren't playing one of your "extreme games" again, are you? like some version of hide n seek?"

"Pfft-No, we were banned from playing those last weekend remember?"

"Right, but didn't you just rename the games "Training" or something?"

"No. I mean.. okay we did but were not playing one now...At least I Don't think we are."

Conner walked towards the kitchen "I hope not, after last Tuesdays-"

"Ugh, It wasn't even that bad!"  Wally interrupted "Besides This time isn't a prank, I thought maybe he just slept in late, but then I went to bother  him and he wasn't there, so I started searching.." Wally looked down at his watch "but it's been two hours now."

Conner leaned against the fridge "Well Have you seen Batcat?"

"No, why would I look for the demon Cat?" Wally asked

"Because he's always within ten feet of Robin."

"Oh! He's right. If you find BC at least you'll know he's close" M'gann chimed in

"But that cat hates me. he only comes close to attack!"

"He does not. it's all in your head."

Wally lifted his still heavily band-aided arms "No it's all on my arms!"

M'gann rolled her eyes "That was one time!"

"Yeah, cause I'm not stupid enough to let it try again!"

Conner shook his head " I'll help you find Batcat."

"Thanks, man, At least he'll come around you.."

M'gann returned to baking as the boys disappeared down the halls, with Wally continuing to grumble about the cat being the real cause of bad luck as they walked.

-Four batches of cookies later, They returned.

Wally arrived first slouching forward with a sigh after being sent to Robins voicemail.
He ended the call and grabbed another round of cookies before Conner appeared beside him

"Did you at least find Batcat?" M'gann asked

Conner shook his head "We searched all the rooms, but no sign of either of them...I even tried using his catnip toy.." He held up the cat wand with tiny catnip bats Robin had Made him Last week.

"I went to the camera room but he's not on any of them. " Wally mumbled through his dessert

"Okay..so should we contact Batman?"

Artemis tilted her head as she passed "Seriously? Why are we calling Batman now? in case you forgot the last meeting didn't go so well."

"Robin and Batcat went Missing. " Conner answered while pouring Wally a glass of milk