Chapter 10: "Deal."

A/N

Thank you @laeeqalmfao for the amazing new cover its absolutely stunning. 

⚠️⚠️TRIGGER WARNINGS: Mentions of Rape and Abuse⚠️⚠️

"You know you could not just tell him," I pleaded with Adam in a low voice

"You know you could not just tell him," I pleaded with Adam in a low voice. He just looked at me sympathetically as we walked. I knew I was fooling myself, Adam had his own stake in this too. I could hate Adam for informing Aiden of my every movement, but I didn't.

"You know I can't do that," he said apologetically. I know Adam hated doing this to me, and hated himself for being a part of this. I had told him numerous times not to blame himself, after all, Aiden had blackmailed him too.

My relationship with Aiden was toxic from day one, because apparently I was disobedient and needed to be put in my place. I healed faster than even most werewolves, so Aiden didn't hold back when it came to disciplining me. Even when he used silver, I was able to treat myself by stealing bandages from the med bay. Silver was the only substance in the world that could harm a werewolf for long periods of time. Of course we got hurt if we were punched or something, but it healed quickly. Silver didn't heal as quick, nor did it heal well. My back was a mess of scars because of what Aiden has done.

Adam now helped me treat my injuries, and kept an eye on me when Aiden couldn't, but that wasn't always the case. Adam wanted no part of this but he had no choice. When I was around sixteen, I did something that sent Aiden into a rage.

That was the first time he raped me.

It was the most painful thing I had ever experienced, and that was saying a lot. That was the only time he made me feel pain from it. Everytime he took me, he made me enjoy it, and that made me hate it even more. I hated that my body reacted it, because was it even rape if I enjoyed it? I thought so, but I know if anyone found out they would just call me a whore.

I almost died that night.

With the beating and the brutal assault I had experienced I was on the brink of death, and Aiden didn't want that. To be completely honest, in that moment, I wished he'd let me die. Instead he brought me to Adam's room in the middle of the night, and ordered him to help me. At first Adam refused, and threatened to go to the Alpha, but then Aiden said he'd tell the pack Adam's darkest secret.

He had a male mate.

Our pack was still very old fashioned, so same sex matings were frowned upon, even if it was fate. If Adam was happy with this person, I was happy for him. I didn't care about gender or sexual orientation. People should be able to love who they want to love without fear of persecution. People should be able to be whomever they want without fear of persecution. If they are happy, that's all that should matter. 

 Alpha Clark wouldn't care, but the rest of the pack would most likely make his life hell. I didn't know who his mate was, but I knew he was from the Dark Moon pack.