Chapter 20

It wasn't until noon that Alex woke up and felt like she was burning alive

It wasn't until noon that Alex woke up and felt like she was burning alive. Looking for the source her eyes came face to face with a snoring Paul. She felt a small smile come to her face remembering the night before and brushed her finger across his cheek softly. He pulled her closer in his sleep making her realize that they were still in only undergarments. She also really couldn't stand the heat anymore and tried rolling out of his grasp. Easier said then done. She wasn't exactly known for moving much in general but she was giving her all and stuck in place. As cute as it was she was getting annoyed and huffing out exhausted. She began waking him up making him look at her sleepily and smile like a god.

"Good morning beautiful." He mumbled making her face go hot at his morning voice before she pried him off of her. "Good morning. Sorry it's just really hot in here." She said awkwardly throwing a big shirt on herself to cover her body. She then ran to the window opening it and feeling instant relief. "Sorry about that. Wolf body heat." He explained sitting up and rubbing his eyes before smiling at her cutely. "What?" Alex asked brushing her hair that looked like a nest for birds. "Nothing you just look cute is all." He said smiling mischievously when a loud knocking sounded making them look at each other wide eyed. "Get under the covers." Alex said lowly throwing it over his head before peaking her head out to Harper who was smiling happy as can be. "Are you ready? We should get you all ready for that dinner later. Also your grandmother says we need to help cook the feast so you can tell Paul how your wifey material. And yes that's me summing it up cause she went into WAY more detail that I don't want to repeat." Harper rambled going to the closet and looking for an outfit.

"Uh Harper I can dress myself you just wait for me outside Alright." Alex said blocking where Paul's body heap was hidden under the blanket. "Are you insane my fashion sense is what will tie it all together. Plus-" but before she could finish her sentence Harper looked shocked staring at Alex in disbelief. "What?" Alex asked quietly having a feeling Harper knew exactly what was going on. "Your trying to say I have bad fashion arnt you?" Harper asked sadly as Alex sighed in relief and shook her head. "No I just don't think I could pull off your fashion as good as you do." Alex stated making Harper think about it before smiling. "Your right. I'm just one of a kind huh? Well I'll go wait for you then." Harper smiled walking away when a sneeze rang.

Alex immediately clamped a hand to Harpers mouths and shut the door and locking it. Paul came out with an apologetic smile making Harper squeal excitedly into Alex's hand before a look of understanding came to her face. "YOU TWO DID IT?!" Harper yelled surprised marking Alex thankful the mute spell was still on the room. "Yes. You can't tell anyone or I won't be able to see him again." Alex begged nicely making Harper smile and do her little locked lips motion before leaving the room with a smile. "Your gonna tell me the details later right?" She whispered clearly forgetting Paul had super hearing. So did Alex as she the two girls high fives before she pushed her friend out and locked the door.

"So you'll be giving details later?" Paul smirked from the bed with his hands behind his head looking cocky. "Hey that was a private conversation! And...... I got nothing." Alex confessed making him laugh before stretching. Alex won't admit she checked him out although he caught her and grabbed her by the arm pulling into bed with him. "Your adorable. I love you." He said deadly serious making Alex laugh. "I love you too Paul. And we are not about to be that mushy couple." Alex laughed pushing a way from him but he pulled her in with a playful growl flipping them so she was on her back and he was on top. "I think we already are, and you like it." He admitted kissing her deeply making her push him away. "I gotta brush my teeth first. Plus weren't you supposed to have patrol?" Alex asked and Paul's eyes went wide as he jumped off and got dress in a hurry. He wasn't late but he was going to be if he didn't leave soon.