Chapter 6

Alex p/v

Finally classes were over for the day and I decided to post on Instagram since I loved to post selfies. Especially with all the hot buff guys asked me and Harper our Instagram names we had to impress them somehow.

Alexeatseverything

First day at La Push was a success😘

123 likes ..... hfinkleclothing, plahote, jakeblack, +120 more

hfinkle: WOWZA look at my bestie 👀
KimmyCameron: ooooo you must have guys lining up 😉
           Alexeatseverything: pfft yeah right
Justinlovesscience: Even I gotta admit you look nice.... I suppose
Plahote: ^^^ who that? 🤔
PorcuQuil: @plahote you need to chill 😂
Maximus: @alexeatseverything where is my pet lizard????
         SethIsClearAsWater: dude you didn't tell me you had a lizard 😁
         Justinlovesscience: don't get excited it's dead
         Alexeatseverything: @justinlovesscience and @Maximus could you losers get off my page 🙄
PLahote: again I ask who is that ^^^^^

Alex shook her head as her Instagram kept blowing up rolling her eyes before focusing on the conversation Jared, Kim, and Harper were having. "Alex and him would get along perfectly" Kim said. "Alex and who?" She's asked snarky.

 "Don't you think Paul's cute?" Harper asked causing the wizard to pfffffffft for too long

"Don't you think Paul's cute?" Harper asked causing the wizard to pfffffffft for too long. Causing everyone in the car to give knowing looks.

Jared pulled his truck into a driveway in a small one story house, in the middle of no where. Alex couldn't help but think this could be the perfect murder scantily and quickly texted Harper I'm warning. Harper read it and looked at her friend unimpressed. Shaking her head she jumped out the truck and Alex quickly followed.

Before walking in Jared warned them not to stare, they were confused and as Alex walked in ready to ask "stare at what?" She stopped seeing a girl setting down a plate of food with three long gashes across her face. She was beautiful.