Chater 16

I don't know how long Harper and I stood there screaming bloody murder like we did

I don't know how long Harper and I stood there screaming bloody murder like we did. We were petrified with fear. Paul snapped his giant teeth at the girl we now could tell was a vampire, a different breed then Juliet and her family. Just like Paul was a different breed then..... Mason. The woman seemed to be looking past Paul and at Harper and I, I had my wand gripping tightly in my hand ready but nervous.

The woman was fast and jumped back up into a tree her eyes never leaving ours. Suddenly she began jumping tree to tree to try and find an opening. Which somehow she found briefly but briefly enough to jump down right in front of Harper and I.

I quickly grabbed Harpers arm and raised my wand up, my thoughts went to being in my room. And that's where we poofed to. Still clutching each other in complete fear, I hadn't realized I must have started crying while I was there. "What was that thing?" Harper asked also in a horse whisper more so about the woman then Paul.

"She must've been a different breed of vampire." I said it in a dryly bitter tone. I don't know if I was upset at Paul's dangerous secret or swooning for it. He too was involved in the supernatural and his friends must all have the same secret. But the last werewolf she had dated it didn't go too well, so who's to say it wouldn't happen again.

———————————————————

Alex skipped school for that week unable to walk out of her room before crying at something she didn't know

Alex skipped school for that week unable to walk out of her room before crying at something she didn't know. But her chest began to hurt as the days went by thinking of nothing but Paul. He had been texting her all week,, everyone in his friend group was. But Alex couldn't leave her bed, she hadn't been eating as much as she usually did.

She had told her family about what happened making them understand why she was shutting down the way she was. Max was excited and yet again began exclaiming about he couldn't wait for were-thanksgiving, or to be able to meet a were-Llama.

Harper stayed by Alex's side also ignoring the texts and the calls. Justin was the only one that still went to school and talked to them aka Leah. He would go see her everyday after school. He had informed everyone that our family are wizards, seeing as Paul saw me use magic to leave.