Chapter Five

Alex p/v

Alex groaned for the millionth time as she was practically being dragged by both Harper and Kim into the locker room. Alex HATED P.E. with a passion. She even managed to slip out there weak holds once but she was too tired to try again.

She grumbled the whole time she put on the extra gym clothes Kim had seeing she didn't think she'd actually be participating in gym class this..... well all year really. She planned to just pull pranks during this time and use magic to make it seem she'd been there.

Kim's clothes were tighter on Alex seeing as though Alex was both taller and slightly curvier. So when she finished getting dressed she crossed her arms looking at the two who looked amazed. "YOU LOOK AMAZING ALEX! " Kim praises at her surprised good body for someone as lazy as hers. "But you'll never beat me" Harper said flipping her hair causing Kim to laugh and look at Hapers gym outfit. It was a shirt made from a strange garbage bag material as she wore shorts that were littered in recycling material. Alex just glared at them, "can't we just get this stupid class over with!" And stormed past the two outside.

Considering it was actually sunny in la push class was being held outside today. Kim and Harper easily caught up glancing at each other before walking to a group of loud, buff tan guys. One immediately embraced Kim and kissed her as Harper tried not to stare at the good looking guys and was a blushing mess.

"Wait where's Alex?" Embry asked clearly confused since this was the time the twos plan was supposed to ensue. The two girls immediately whipped around and found Alex slowly and I mean SLOWLY approaching. As she got to the group she bent over hands on her knees panting out heavy breaths. She sounded like she was dieing.

"Oh my gosh Alex are you okay? What happened!?" Kim asked fearful but Harper just chuckled before turning to Alex who somewhat stood straighter and said, " walking...... it's just too far" she made a hand motion of distance. When really the school was barely 20 feet away.

"That short of a walk winded you?" Quil asked trying to contain his laughter letting out a snort. "HEY!..... I also opened the door....... that really takes a lot out of a person." Alex said sternly. The pack laughed thinking she was joking but soon discovering she wasn't.

Alex felt eyes on her and turned her head immediately regretting it as she soon noticed the hot guy from the hallway standing there laughing as well but he seemed to be staring her down at the same time. Alex looked away quickly feeling a blush that she wasn't used to getting cover her cheeks.

"Alright listen up! Free day, enjoy this rare weather." The coach yelled. Causing Alex to collapse like a rag doll on the field and get comfy. The group laughed and sat in a big circle, one where the hot guy of course had been placed almost deliberately by Alex.

The group introduced themselves and Alex only half listened until it got to Paul. That's right. She now knew handsome strangers name and couldn't fight the smirk she felt. She introduced herself earning a lot of "I knows" from the group. She was already pretty well known in school and she couldn't help but take it as a compliment although they were basically calling her weird.

Alex shrugged it off since she didn't really care about appearances. The group talked all class, learning new things all around and even invited the two to come to Emily's after school. Before Alex could decline seeing as she hated being a "social butterfly" Harper answered with a quick yup.

When the coach said to go change it was no surprise to anyone Alex was far behind huffing practically every step. But she was surprised to feel someone walking besides her and turned to see Paul Lahote already staring at her. "Uh what ya doin?" Alex asked a little nervous seeing as this was her first interaction with him. "Just figured you'd enjoy some company" he said shrugging but his words seemed to be a lie but Alex chose to ignore it.