Chapter 2

Outside P/v

~The Next Day/ First day at the new school~

The house was very upbeat compared to usual, everyone was running around like mad men trying to find everything thy would need for the day. This caused the Russo's to run late especially Justin that had to help his father poof a copy of t subway station at there new restaurant. The grand opening in Forks starts at 11 and only Theresea and Jerry would be there Sir the kids would be in school.

The kids also decided to let Justin drive them to school, which was also a mistake when running late since Justin drives EXTRA cautious. Meaning extra slow, but he was the only one of them that had a license. Plus there was NO way Alex was gonna ride a bus, she calls them "Big yellow demons".

Alex p/v

"MAX QUIT TRYING TO EAT MY EARRINGS!!" Harper yelled for the millionth time as they pulled into the school parking lot. Harper decided to dial it back for the first day by wearing her pepperoni and cracker earrings, with her signature cheese dress.....that's what she called dialing it back. Justin pulled into a parking spot and it seemed we somehow made it right on the dot since a bell rang causing all in the students in the  parking lot to head inside.

We hasn't end gotten out of t car yet and people seemed to be staring already. I knew it'd get worse once we actually got inside but I don't really care since school is a complete bore and waste of time. "Alright guys let's hurry don't wanna be late on the first day!" Justin exclaimed with excitement before practically jumping out. Harper cheered and ran out as well trying to bet close to Justin but he sped walked away....or tried to.

This left Max in the backseat and me in the passenger one string dumbfounded at the two. At the same time we looked at each other and said, " Nerd!" And got out following the two. They tried to get me to walk faster but one thing Alex Russo does not do is physical activities.

As soon as the doors swung open it seemed every single student in the hallway went silent an stared the family down. Justin pulled everyone into the office as quick as possible to grab their schedules, no in embarrassment but fear of being late to class. Alex had her first class with harper which was cool so she could copy harper on tests and homework.

She felt lazy but knew she would have to find who the nerds in school was in order to pass. But that was more the last few months of school problem. The school was very s!all making it very easy to navigate. Having Alex lead the way into the classroom Harper followed doing her weird nervous laugh. I just Lexus to a seat in the back by a bunch of tall handsome buff guys, this caused everyone in the room to gasp in horror and stare in disbelief.

Alex just ignored it getting ready for the stupid Math lecture to begin. But of course La Push high school being so small the teacher easily saw the two new students. "Alex Russo? and Harper Finkle? Since you two are new here why don't you tell us something about yourselves." She said in too cheery a voice for this early in the morning.

Harper decided to go first, "Well.....um my name is harper....I make clothes out of anything you can think of.... And I .....take it away Alex!" Harper exclaimed before sitting down and hiding her face down in embarrassment. I just rolled my eyes and stood up with a single head nod," Names Alex Russo, from New York and I love eating and sleeping which is what I'd rather be doing instead of being here."Alex said full of boredom and confidence as she saluted to the teacher who looked pissed off.

Especially when a few people stifled laughs, causing her face to go bright red. She immediately turned her back on them and Alex pulled out her trusty pillow from her bag setting it on the desk and earphones in before going to sleep. Harper was used to this but the other students however looked on in shock.

The teacher didn't notice Alex sleeping until the bell rang and everyone in the class left leaving Alex exposed to the teacher. Immediately Harper whispered, "fried chicken" causing Alex to shout loudly, " I WANT THE LEG!!" and whip her head around looking for the food. Harper looked wide eyed from the teacher to Alex  before running out of the room shouting at the teacher, "SEE YOU IN P.E."

Alex realising the class was over packed up passing the teacher who began scolding her but Alex droned her out and walked out into the busy hallway. While looking down to see where her next class was/deciding whether she should ditch it or not she ran into a solid body falling back. Two strong arms wrapped around her and looking up Alex made eye contact with the most beautiful brown eyes.

Alex felt like she were detached from her body, she felt butterflies in her stomach and lightheaded. Alex let go of the tall handsome stranger apologizing before walking away.

How could I be so stupid! Alex Russo never gets embarrassed but why am I now, my face feels warm and where he touched me is still tingling.

I found Harper in my next class wanting to spill the beans about the handsome guy but before I could let out end a word he walked in with his whole gang. His eyes seemed to find mine instantly, I could not look away from him, his friends smacked his back and laughed but he ignored them and stared back. I was only thrown out of my trance when Harper snapped a finger in my face.

She was giving me a sly look but didn't say anything related about it. I just pushed her before using her shoulder as a pillow and going to sleep. 

~~~~~~~

Much to harper dismay I skipped my last class in order to pull a prank, I filled all the basketballs with pudding using magic in the gym. But now was the only period Alex loved.... LUNCH! sat at a table with Harper when Justin came slouching and sat with them. "What happened to you? Even the nerds find you too geeky to like you?" Alex laughed before raising her hand for a high five but was left hanging by Harper.

" No........I already seem to have a bully." Justin said voice cracking. Alex knew Justin wasn't liked at their old school but no one had ever been flat out mean to him besides her. She actually felt bad and as Justin explained what happened to him. "I was walking down the hallway and this guy on the lacrosse team named Blake pushed me into the lockers, and an I got up he pushed me back down before calling me a f@ggot (Sorry but Blake's an ass and just one of those pea brained people.) and crybaby." Justin said in sadness, "So I was just wondering if I could hang out with you guys today?" He sounded so broken Alex could only nod.

But inside she was fuming she somehow managed to get Justin to point the kid out and felt a devilish smirk come to her face. Alex "went to the bathroom" when really she followed Blake to his locker and once he left the opportunity struck. In the hallway alone Alex felt watched and thought she heard footsteps but she didn't care if she got caught. She would just get the guy some other time.

But whoever it was didn't stop her as she rigged a paint bomb in the locker. It was simple yet veeery effective. Alex began laughing manically to herself before shutting the locker gently and walking back to the lunch room. Making sure to walk Harper and Justin passed Blake's locker, and by some luck of the gods Blake opened his locker at that moment getting dark blue paint shot all over his face.

Everyone began laughing as Alex smirked in amusement Justin looked from the paint to Alex before smiling at her. " you did that? Didn't you?.....You did that for me" He asked in pure awe that his little sister actually cared to help him, but was more teasing at the end..... they were siblings after all . "Well yeah, I'm the only person that gets to bully you definitely not some jock wanna be." Alex tried acting like it was no big deal and just walked away with harper and Justin following in suit.