Adam Banks 1- Sleepover (Smut😏)

Introduction: Disclaimer this is my first time writing so if you see anything I should improve in tell me pls!!
Ok so you and Adam have been dating for 4 years now and you guys are 18 already and you guys have done it already.

You were chilling in your room watching tv when you received a call.You check and it's Adam.
Adam:Hey princess I was wondering if you would like to sleep over for the weekend at my place and how are you?!
Y/n:Hey babe sure I would love too and I'm good wbu?
Adam:Good too but even better that you are coming over!I'll pick you up in like 20 minutes.
Y/n:ok bye!
Adam:Bye!
Phone call ends
You were looking like shit so you decide to get ready and pack some clothes and some lingerie😏 and all the other things you need.You then heard knocking downstairs and checked it was Adam. You open the door and see if it was Adam.He hugs you and spins you around and kisses you."I missed you so much princess"Adam says."You just talked to me on the phone and saw me today at school" you said laughing." I know but that was long" Adam pouts.You just laugh and kiss him on the cheek and he grabs you bag and puts it in his car.On the drive to his house he puts his hand in your thigh rubbing it which gives you major butterflies 🦋.When you guys get to his house you are greeted by his parents.You guys then went to his room and Adams dad says from downstairs yelling"LEAVE THE DOOR OPEN,I DONT WANT ANY GRANDCHILDREN YET!".You and Adam look at each other laughing and blushing.Adam tells you to lay on his bed and cuddle with him.You guys were watching a movie then a few minutes later you both felt horny so you decide to make the first move and get in lap and start making out with him while grinding on him. " Will get caught Y/N"Adam says."Don't worry I will put a blanket over our legs so they won't see what's going on" you said." " Ohh fuckk princess you feel and taste so good" Adam says."Shh you don't want them to hear us right baby".You said."MHmm"Adam moans.You then take off your pants and put his hard dick into you which caught him by suprise.You start moaning and Adam starts moaning."Go harder and faster princess"."Yes daddy"You say. When you guys heard footsteps you and Adam got scared but just tug the blankets on your self and trying to act normal while riding Adam.His mom was at the door and said"Dinner is about to be ready in 5 minutes".You decide to make Adam struggle so you ride him slowly so his mom won't get suspicious."Yy-es moth-er." Adam says.Adams mom then Says " Are you ok Adam you seem a bit flustered"."Yea-h mo-m I'm okkk".Adam says.His mom then leaves and Adam flips you over so now you are in the bottom and he is on top and says"Really Y/N we could caught but don't worry I'll get revenge later".Which leaves you blushing .You guys then go downstairs to eat dinner.

Ok soo let me know if I did well and if you guys want a part 2!