Adam banks 13-Suprise...I guess!?Part two to "What the fuck ...🥺🙃".

A/n:Hello I just want to say that I'm truly truly sorry that I haven't updated the story same for the guy book. I have been in rough time right now and my only time where I'm able to write a chapter is at night.At night I'm very exhausted so yesterday I was going to post the chapter but I feel asleep.... So yeah I just want to apologize and I hope now that you guys know that if I don't post it's because I'm not able to orrrr I fell asleep lol.But yeah I'm going to try and write more so that on days I'm not able to write I can just post it and that's it if that makes sense.

Today was day that you and Adam are going to tell your parents about the baby oh wait 4BABIES!Anyways like Adam said you guys were going to Adams house to tell them.You we're getting ready to go but you were nervous so you decide to FaceTime Adam.

Y/n:Hey baby

Adam:Hey princess what's wrong?

Y/n:I'm a bit nervous,what if they get mad at us

Adam:Let's just hope not.I'm nervous too but I'm trying to keep calm.

Y/n mom: Y/n we have to go!

Y/n:ok mom! Bye Adam see you later!

Adam:Bye baby!And remember everything is going to be ok!

Moments were passing by,your parents were driving to Adams house and then noticed you guys were there already.You got even more nervous.You guys got out of the car and we're greeted by Adam opening the door.

Y/n Dad:Hello Adam!
Y/n mom:Hi Adam!

Adam:Hello Mr and Mrs L/n!Come on in,make your selfs home!

Your parents walk in and you were behind your parents so before you went inside Adam stops you and gives you a kiss and hugs you.

Adam:Everything is going to be ok princess ok?
If things don't work out we will figure it out together ok.I love you Y/n L/n

Y/n:Aww ok I love you too Adam Banks

You guys give a quick kiss and walk in

Quick skip to the dinner,you were greeted by Adams parents and talked for a while meanwhile eating then Adam taps you on your leg and gives you a look to know if you are ready.You nod and Adam says this...

Adam:I would like to say something very important if I may.

Y/n your parents:What's wrong?

Mr banks:Is it bad news

Mrs banks:Is it good news

Y/n:We wanted to tell you guys something that's going to change me and Adams life and your guys life forever.But please don't get mad.

You and Adam look at each other and nod.

Y/n and Adam:We're pregnant...

The room was silent until...

Your mom and Adams mom:Yayyyyyyy!We are going to be grandmas!

How much far are you?

Do you know the gender yet?

The dads were in shock and a bit mad but also excited.

Your dad:Y/n look I'm excited too but what have I told you I wanted you to have a good education and go more further than me and your mom did.

Adams dad: Same for you Adam what about hockey.I'm excited as well but how can you manage hockey,school and being a dad to a baby.

You and Adam look at each other and smile.

Adam:well you see we have a bit of a suprise

Y/n:We are having not one baby..

Y/n and Adam:But Four babies!

The parents look at each other and scream of happiness and run to you guys and hug you.

Your mom:How far long are you?

Y/n:I'm 4 weeks so it's early still.

Adams mom:When are they due?

Adam:well they are supposed to be born in August but the doctors think they will be born 3 months before because they are 4 babies.

Your dad:how are you going to school tho?

Y/n:I'll go for a little while but then when I'm about to give birth I'll go online for awhile after the kids are born I want to go back.For hockey I will have to stop for a while and I could help couch with assistance.

Adams dad:Who is going to take care of them tho when you guys are at school?

Your guys moms: WE CAN!😆

You and Adam laugh

Adam :Ok ok you guys can take care of them.

Every thing went smoothly and Adam wanted to take you to his room for a suprise.

Adam:Ok cover your eyes!🙂

Y/n: ok!

Adam:Here now open it!

It was 4 baby hockey clothes that had banks at back

Y/n:Awwww that's so frickin adorable baby!🥺
Thank you!

Adam:Don't thank me princess,I should thank you because you are carrying our babies.🙂😊

You guys kiss and cuddle and fall asleep in Adams bed. Your guys parents walk in and noticed you guys were sleeping.

Your dad:I just know adam is going to take really good care of y/n and their kids🙂.

879 words.