Adam Banks 18-Car sex

You and Adam were dating for a year and had done "it" before,but what happens when the two 18 year olds get a bit freaky while driving 😏.

The two were holding hands on the way to Adams car .They went to the fair for their date btw.

Y/n:Tonight was fun mi amor(my love),thank you for taking me out today on a date.(You kiss his cheek).

(He blushes)

Adam:No problem princess

You two arrive at his car.He opens the door for the u.

Y/n:Why thank you kind sir🤪

Adam:Anytime my lady 😌

Sorry if this is cringe.

Adam is driving back to his house where you two will spend the night at.There is major traffic so Adam gets a bit mad.He always places his hand on your thigh while he driving.

Your thoughts :Damn he's sexy when he's pissed

Meanwhile Adam:Wtf!!!Move!!!Hurry tf up!!!!

You start to get turned on by Adam because he is squeezing your thigh and his veins are popping out.

Y/n:U doing ok baby?

Adam:No not really just pissed because these fuckers don't hurry up 🙄.

Y/n:Well....you know you can ...take out your rage out ...on me😏.

Adam:🤨🤭😏 is that sooo??

Y/n:Yes anything you want me to do.😩

Adam starts thinking and he starts speeding to his home and parks outside so that way his parents won't hear.

Y/n:Woah amor are you excited or something 😏

Adam:Get in the backseat😏for me princess

Sorryyyyyyy there will be a part 2 of this chapter which will be only ONLY smut.So prepare yourself for the next chapter 😏.

Also sorry for not posting in a long time,my motivation dropped and I got lazy especially with school.