Adam Banks 15- Preparing for the babies (Part 4 to what the fuckk🥺🙃)

It was 2 weeks away from you giving birth to your babies and you and Adam have still not started nesting.You and Adam had a baby shower suprise 1 month ago so you guys have everything you just need to organize it.

Y/n:Baby!

Adam was downstairs and came rushing upstairs

Adam:Yeah!

Y/n:I'm hungry

Adam:Hahaha ok I'll prepare your favorite food

Y/n:Thank you!

Adam:Anything for my princess and our babies

He says as he kisses you and the babies

He then brings your favorite food and drink and you guys eat then you ask

Y/n:Babe when are we gonna do the nurseries

Adam:Today if you want

Y/n:ok!

You eagerly get out of bed and get the stuff you need to decorate.You and Adam were so excited yet so nervous on how in less than a month you guys were going to be a family of 6!

You and Adam were so excited yet so nervous on how in less than a month you guys were going to be a family of 6!

The boys have the same type of crib except the girl

The boys have the same type of crib except the girl.They are in the same room by the way.

When you guys finished it was time for dinner and ate.Then time for sleep.you guys were laying down cuddling.

Adam:Hey princess

Y/n:Yeah baby

Adam:What are we going to name the babies?

Y/n:Hmm I never thought about that maybe later we'll figure it out baby!

Adam:Ok goodnight I love you!

Y/n:I love you too Adam Banks!

Sorry that this was a short lame one but the next one will be longer!Also I have hit over 3k reads like what the fuck!!!!

Thank you guys so much!!!

275 words.