Adam Banks 11-Betrayal(almost last part cursing and violence

You sat on Guys lap and started making out with him.He tightens his grip around your waist.

Guy:Let's take this to your room.

Y/n:Wait-
Don't you think we are doing something bad?

Guy:No,I mean they slept with each other for 2 years.

I really don't think we are doing something bad Y/n.

Y/n: true ok let's go.

He turns you to face him and tells you to jump and you do as he says.When you jumped he grabbed your legs and put them around his waist while holding your ass.

He plops you on the bed and he gives you kisses around the neck.You slightly moan but then hear a noise.

Adam: Where are you Y/n?! Me and Connie want to talk to you!

Guy:Shit

Y/n:Let's go downstairs and see what the fuck these 2  want.

Adam:Oh there you are baby!

He hugs you and gives you a kiss around your neck but then sees hickeys.

Adam:Y/n! Are you fuckin cheating on me?!

Y/n: I'm not fucking cheating on you!You we're the one that cheated remember!Plus we are not together anymore so you can screw your fuckin bitches and leave me and guy and scooter the fuck alone.Also your kids.

Connie:What Y/n you can't do that you love him remember!

Y/n: well yeah I did but that's all gone the moment I saw the love of life fuckin my what felt sisters.

You were crying as you said that and guy came and hugged you and gave you a kiss on the neck and cheek.Adam and Connie were both from feeling guilty to feeling betrayed because their love of their life just kissed another person.

Connie:Are you fuckin Y/n guy?!
How could you!

Guy:Just like how Y/n said you can't say that I cheated on you if we're not together.You we're the one that threw away our marriage!

Adam:Hey don't talk to her like that!

Guy:Or what!

He punches guy in the stomach but Guy punched Adam in the arm.Then the were fighting.You and Connie tried to separate them but couldn't but they stopped.

Adam: Im sorry

Guy:Save it just leave the both of you

Y/n:Yeah we'll see you both next week for the divorce papers.

Connie:But I don't want to separate guy!what about Jacob!

Guy:Should've thought about that before screw-in with my best friend!

Adam:Look Y/n the reason why we slept together was because there would be times I wanted to have sex with you but you would always say how you were uncomfortable and that shit got annoying so that's what lead to it.

You felt tears coming out but hold it in on like a  bad bitch you are.

Guy:You Connie why did you do it?

Connie:I've always felt sexual tension between me and Adam so yeah.

Adam :well looks like we are going to leave.

Adam and Connie were at the door way about to leave when you.

Y/n:Wait Adam and Connie!

Both:Yeah!

Y/n:Did you ever thought about us or the kids feelings?

Adam and Connie just looked at each other and Connie just said.

Connie:Sorry.

They left and you looked at guy who was tense and you asked.

Y/n:Want to take the tense out of you onto me?😏

Guy:Fuck yes!😉

He carried you onto your bed and laid you there and started to take out your clothes and his clothes.

Guy:Wow you are sexy!
Adams a lucky man well used to.

Y/n:Take it all out all your angerness onto my 🐱😉.

Guy:😳😏

Next part is the last part and full of smut!

637 words.