Adam Banks 5-Lingerie shopping(Smut,Cursing and its the last part).

So as I went upstairs to Adams bedroom I was deciding on which color to put on and I decided the red set.So I put it on and I lay on Adams bed and I yell" Daddy I'm ready!".In less than 5 seconds the door opens and as soon as he sees me his mouth is open he then says"Damnnn you lookin fine as fuck baby!".
Adam
Y/n
Me the author
"Yeah baby" I said in a seductive voice
Adam then pushes you down in dominant mode and whispers into your ear
I love you princess
I love you too baby but now it's your time to enjoy your present.
You then climb on top of Adam and started grinding on him and making out with him and get his hands and put one your chest an the other on your ass.He squeeze them making you moan in pleasure.
Hmmmm you feel so good princess
You then smile and remove his pants and give him a 🧠.
Oh fuckkk-kk,faster princess
You do as he says
Thank you princess I love you
You then put his dick inside of you
And started riding it
Ohh shittt Adam fuck..kk
He then grabs your hips and pushes it up and down and boyy were you both screaming each other's name.
Damn Y/n you feel so fuckin good
Yeah baby?
Yep
He then flips you over and he is the one doing the job now😏
Ohhh shit.tt Adam baby
You then notice Adam blushes when you call his name so he pounds into you harder.
Mhmm oh fuccc
Fuck princess
Then it goes on like that for a hour with breaks because you guys got tired and you then Decide to change into the other ones and these are Adams reactions.
Damnn baby (eyeing you up and down)turn around (he whistles and slaps your ass).
He pounds into you for like 30 minutes without breaks.You guys were a moaning mess.
Woww😳mamas your body looks so nice in it (He grabs your waist so you wrap his legs around his waist and you ride him for like an hour)
Mhmmhm you look sexy
and this time you give him a brain.
You guys then finish and lay down on the bed and climb on top of Adam and ask him.
Did you like your presents baby?
Yep they were the best and looked very pretty.

Ok so that's it and I'm sorry if this one sucked I'm around my parents rn so I can't be like to freaky.But I hope you guys enjoyed it!🙂