Adam Banks 8-Confessing

You were in your locker room changing when you received a message from Adam saying he wants to see you when you are done changing outside of school.
You hurried up because it could be something important but you never thought it would be what you were thinking.

You got outside and saw Adam was nervous.

What's wrong Adam?

I have something to tell you Y/n.

Ok what is it?

I like you like a lot more than best friends.I just wanted to let you know that.

You were speechless because you liked Adam but you also like Luis.So you didn't know who to choose.

Uhhhh I like you too Adam it's just I wasn't expecting that.

Wait really!

Yeah I do but here's the thing I like Luis also..

Oh.., well you know that him and Mindy are dating right?

What?!

Yeah I thought you knew?

No I didn't I thought he was still single he even told me but it's whatever now because I have you now.🙂

Hahaha yep I'm yours and your mine .

He said that as he was leaning in for a kiss and you kissed him back with tongue and happily accepted it.

Mhm you taste like strawberries.

Y/n L/n,would you like to be my girlfriend?

Yes!

He carries you around and you wrap your legs around his waist and you hug him and kiss him.

When he put you down you notice Luis was there watching you guys,he didn't look happy in fact he looked heartbroken.

How could you do this to me Y/n!

He said crying.

What do you mean your with mindy after all.

Yeah!

But I still like you!

I don't know Luis but I like Adam and I'm already taken by him.

He hugs you and kisses you and says I love you princess.

Ok so I'm sorry if this one sucked.I just tried to do one fast because I'm no busy.Sorry I'll make up for it later!