Adam banks 10-Betrayal part 2(Cursing)

You woke up at 11 in the morning in your bed next to guy.You didn't think anything of it until you lift the blankets and to reveal you and guy are NAKED?!

Y/n:Guy!Wake up!

Guy:What?

Y/n:Did we have sex?!

You guys both look at each other confused and guy remembered.

                       GUY'S FLASHBACK

Y/n:Do you want a beer?

Guy:Yeah sure why not

You open two beers for both of you.Then hand one to Guy.
You guys weren't talking for a while because you both were in shock at what you two just witnessed.

Then guy decided to break the silence.

Guy:How do you feel about what just happened?

Y/n: Well,it hurts like a lot.The love of my life,the father to my kids and my best friend Betrayed me with the two people who mattered a lot to me.I even saw Julie and Connie as my sisters. I can't fuckin believe it tho he would do it.

Guy felt bad for you because he knew you loved Adam a lot since the first day you guys met.

                Another flashback of Guy

13 year old Y/n:Yo guy don't you think that boy looks cute.

13 year old guy: Yeah he's cute but does somebody have a crush!😏

13 year old Y/n: Maybeee...
Don't tell him tho!

13 year old guy: Ok I won't...

He runs somewhere but don't see until you realize he ran away from you because he knows your gonna beat his ass in what he is about to do.

You then see him across from you and somewhat closer to Adam.

13 year old guy:Hey Adam Y/n has a HUGE CRUSH on you!

13 year old Y/n:Guy!!

13 year old Adam: Is that true Y/n?!

13 year old Y/n:What pfff no,guy is crazy.

13 year old Adam:Oh I thought you liked me because...I like you actually.

13 year old Y/n:Wait what?!

13 year old Adam:Yeah...

13 year old Y/n:I like you too Adam but I didn't want to embarrass myself since I thought you didn't like me in that way.

13 year old Adam:Would you like to be my girlfriend Y/n?

13 year old Y/n: Yes!

You guys hug each other and give a small kiss.

13 year old guy:Ha your welcome!

13 year old Y/n:Shut up!

Returning to present time in Guy first flashback .When they were drinking.

Y/n: What about you guy,how do you feel?

Guy: I feel sad ,heartbroken that Connie did that.You know when you send me the message about what Connie did I was actually gonna suprise her with a gift because her birthday was coming.So when I saw it I cried... a lot.I also didn't want to believe it but I know you wouldn't lie about that.

Y/n: How did we never notice these two past years.

Guy:well I was suspecting Connie was cheating but I didn't want to believe it.

Guy starts crying so you went up to him and hugged and you were going to kiss him on the forehead when by accident Guy lifts his head up and you kiss his lips.

You guys were drunk and had more than 1 drink which caused you guys to do what happened next.

You guys stared at each other.

Y/n:Sorry!

Guy:Don't be come here Y/n.

He grabs your waist and you guys have a full on Makeout sesh.

I would just like to say I know that this book is about Adam but it's just what it left off in the previous chapter.In the next chapter it will include Adam.