Adam Banks 7-Pregnacy scare

Y/n
Adam
Me the author
By the way you're 16

As you were vomiting in the bathroom your mom storms into the bathroom and says.

"Y/n have you had you know with Adam?"

You and Adam have been dating for 2 years now and you have done the it before so that's why your mom is asking.

"Uhhh...yeah.." you said as you weren't really comfortable talking about these things with your mom.

"I know that this is uncomfortable but  when was the last time you and Adam had sex?"

"A few weeks ago"

"Im going to the pharmacy and buy you a pregnancy test just to be sure"

"Alright"

Your mom goes to the pharmacy store and buys the pregnancy test but she decided to call Adam to go to the house.Adam said yes so your mom went to go pick him up and enter the house.

"Where is she"

"She's upstairs in her room or in her bathroom and oh here give this to her".

Your mom hands Adam the pregnancy test,he was also nervous but was happy if it turned positive because he loves you but he's also scared cause you guys are only 16.

"Hey mom di-wait Adam,baby what are you doing here?"

"Your mom told me what has been happening why didn't you tell me"he said in a calm voice.
"I'm sorry I just didn't want to worry you,but I guess it didn't work".
"Yeahhh..but here take this".

You take it to the bathroom and get out as soon as you finish.

"It says I should wait for like 3 minutes before I can see the results".

"Wanna talk about it if it's positive?"

"Yeah sure"

"If it's positive I will be here with you and support you and our child plus wouldn't you be happy if there was a mini Adam or mini you!"

"Yeah I mean that would be cute,but what about our parents,school,practice.What Would we do?"

"For our parents they are going to get over it later,school we can put them in daycare or our parents can take care of it and practice somebody just has to take care of it for us.

"I hope so it's like that".

You guys hear the alarm go off which means you can check it now.

"Let's go see it"

"Ok"

"You open it please"

Ok

What does it say?

It's negative he said in a sad voice.

Oh ok phew ,wait baby why are you sad?

It's just I really wanted to have a family with you and I got excited.😔

Don't worry baby you will get that later like in 4 years the least ok !🙂

Ok but you better give me our babies!😂😏

Yes yes I would don't worry but for now let's just enjoy making babies without having babies in the end😉.

Ok😳😏.

That's it for this one I will make one where it does come out positive thank you!Oh and another thing is that as soon as I hit 1k reads I will make another story.I will still continue this one but I will make another one like this with another character.