Adam Banks 6-Comforting

I was at hockey practice when I noticed that Adam wasn't there. So I start asking everyone where is Adam and they all said "that they don't know".I then ask coach and he says that Adam didn't feel good so I decided to do really well at hockey practice so I can leave early and that did happen.I rushed to the locker room to shower and change then grabbed my phone and texted Adam.

Y/n
Adam

Hey you ok,you didn't show up for practice today?
Don't worry princess I'm ok
You sure?
Yes

Although I knew I had a feeling he wasn't feeling good so I went to his house and he answered.
But he looked like he had been crying and had bruises

Oh my Adam what happened?Who did this to you?!Who the fuck do I have to beat up?!

Adam chuckles and you give him a hug and a kiss on the cheek,he welcomes you in and leads you into his room.

Do you want cuddles baby?

I ask him because I know when he feels bad cuddles and kisses and opening up helps him.

Yes please

You lay down and open your arms wide open for him to climb on top of you and snuggle into your chest and you hear him crying.

What's wrong baby tell me you know I won't judge you?

It's my dad......

You knew Adam hadn't had the best relationship with his father when it comes to hockey and school and it was also not the first time you see him cry because of his father.It hurts you to see Adam like that because he just makes wants his father to be proud of him.

What did he do this time?
You say as you hug him tightly and rub his head and back and give him forehead kisses while you hear him cry.

He said that I didn't do my best at the game and that I should try harder,that I am a fuckin disappointment to him and that you are the reason for it because I make time for you.So I defend you but clearly as can tell by looking at me it didn't end well,I just want him to be proud of me Y/n(he said crying into your chest which also made you cry).
Adam Banks listen to me,You are one of the most talented,hardworking,smartest guys I know in our team.I always see you making sure you do well in games even if you are tired you just keep on working hard just to make people happy.It's your dads fault for not seeing the hard work you put into on hockey.The late nights where you would come home from practice at night and start working on homework and finish at like 2 in the morning with only 4 hours of sleep to arrive on time for school and practice.You are also the best boyfriends in the world because you put me before yourself and show me love and you know I grew up without those things and you always brighten up my days or peoples days with your smile,jokes and just seeing you into the type of guy you are makes me happy. You check up on me everyday and I appreciate that.You stuck up for me multiple times and stuck with me on my hard times and that's what makes my love you.You are also a great friend because you support them.You have such kind heart that you still forgive your father for what he has done to you.

Hey cries even harder at your kind words and you grab his face and give him a slow kiss and you wipe away his tears.

Thanks princess for being there for me,I feel embarrassed that you have to see like this tho.

Don't be embarrassed Baby you need to open up once in while you can't just hold it all in by yourself.Everyone has had there moments so don't be embarrassed,you've seen me in my moments as well and thank you for being there for me as well.

You deserve It as well.

Your welcome and thanks again

No problem:)
Hey baby can I see your bruises?I wanna see where he hurt you.
It just on face

You felt like he was lying so you told him to join you into the bathroom.You told him to sit on the counter and you lift up his shirt he was a bit hesitant but he let you in the end.
There was huge bruises all over his body.

W.T.F.!,that looks like that hurts a lot.
You noticed that in some spots it started to bleed so you went to clean it up.

Thanks princess sometimes you act like a mommy to me,it nice feeling that someone cares for you like that.It also makes me happy to know thats how you are going to act when we have our kids.

You blush and smile at that.

You want kids in the future?(you said as you were cleaning him up).

Yeah I want kids not sure how many but yeah I want kids especially with you only you.
Do you want kids?

Yeah I have always wanted kids maybe like 10 kids an-
Adam cuts you off.
Wait wait sorry but what!You want 10 kids
Yeah why how many did you want.

Well it's just surprising but it's all up to the women in how many kids she wants because she is the one going through the pain.

Yeah true but would you be able to handle 10 kids?

Yeah totally I will share with them all my love and attention.

You smile at hearing that.

When would you want to have kids?

Maybe like at 23 like I want to have kids right now but we are 17 are parents can kill us for it and I just think it's best when we are done with school what about you?

Same here I want kids now but it's best for later.

Ok you are all done let's go cuddle again.

Ok mommy.

You both laugh at that.
You guys then just cuddle for the rest of the night.