𝑇𝑟𝑖𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑊𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠/𝑂𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠

Hello! So it has come to my attention that this fanfiction needs triggers warnings. Apologies for not putting them sooner. I was gonna put it in the description but I guess I ran out of space.

So for starters,

-This fanfiction is mostly tododeku since Shoto is the antagonist of the story. Most interactions will be between Shoto and Izuku.

-The flashbacks. I will have flashbacks and the reason for this is because I feel bad saying that this is bakudeku and then give you tododeku. So I figured I'd give you flashbacks. They still help the story and give more info. I will not be putting flashbacks in every chapter but yeah.

-I will have OCs. This is to help the story and the plot.

Now, for the TWs.

-Anxiety
-Maladaptive Daydreaming (may not be accurate)
-PTSD
-"Voices"
-OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
-Obsession
-Harming others
-Suicide
-Blood
-Weapons
-Angst
-Trauma
-Depression

I cant think of anything else but these are the basics. If you are not comfortable reading these I suggest you put this story down. It's not well written but I guess it'll still have an affect? I dunno I read it just fine but everyone is different.

I won't tolerate arguments. There is a lot of controversy but I cannot have people fighting about who is right and wrong. It is an opinion that has no label.

So im done rambling. I hope you enjoy! By chewed pieces of gum! *beso*