~21~

Sometimes, there are fantasies that seem so real, you wake up crying.

Fantasies, dreams, daydreams, whatever you want to call them. Not only is the mind there but so is the soul, the heart, the body.

You feel their touch. Feel their love and affection. Feel their warmth and at one point it seems so real you want to cry because...
It 's actually real.

It could even be a memory like the one Katsuki had. Something that was considered past yet, his mind would not accept such a tag.

He would go back to the days where smiles existed in that face he hated so much. He would go back to the days where they would stress over homework to cleaning each other's wounds in secret. Even snacks and marathons were on his mind—not once forgetting how Izuku would memorize all the punchlines to every All Might movie watched.

He felt the warmth, felt the kindness, felt the innocence of a teen trying to survive in a world where the sun and moon fought in between them.

Katsuki's eyes would open, slowly taking in the darkness of his room and the familiar design of his ceiling.

He would rub his eyes when he realized his cheeks were wet.

With tears, that is.

But he felt the warmth, felt the kindness in Izuku's touch. He even swore he heard that sickening laugh of his, so sickening it made his lips curve.

He swore he saw those freckles being illuminated by the sun's rays. He swore he saw that fluffy hair. He swore he saw those eyes of determination.

Katsuki swore he saw that smile that told everyone that it was going to be ok. That it was going to be alright. That smile that..."Remember. We're each other's safety. I end up on the floor and you'll cover for me. You end up on the floor and I'll cover for you. We're here for each other."

His pillow would catch his tears one by one, slowly coming to the realization that it actually wasn't real. Though he wanted to so desperately change that, his buddies would repeat the same thing.

It actually isn't real anymore.

***

The first one up was Touya Todoroki.

He sat in a secluded room, far away from the world with gray walls surrounding him as his past sat on the tip of his tongue—any moment he would have to let it out.

"Touya Todoroki, do you know why you're here?" Mika asked, a stern look on their face. Demanding as ever.

Touya hummed, as if he himself had forgotten just why he was here. As if his past wasn't merely enough to keep in memory.

"Why don't you enlighten me? Tell me why I'm here. It seems that I have forgotten," he said, a soft and smooth voice he held like talking over a cup of tea.

Mika's eyes narrowed, trying their best not to show any emotion or body language—the last thing they wanted was to look weak.

"I'll ask you one more time. Do you know why you're here?"

Touya chuckled, amused. "I'm sorry little moon, I really did forget."

The name caught Mika off guard. "Excuse me?" It wasn't something they really liked, the name bringing a sickening nostalgia to the times neighbors and family would call them the black sheep. The dark. The late bloomer.

"Little moon? You wonder why I named you that, huh?" Touya asked, the tone of his voice hinting Mika to be curious. To ask why and how. However, they refrained from doing so.