~12~

A few minutes ago...
somewhere unknown.

She skipped as she made her way over to him, twirling around him like some sort of ballerina. "Wow, you look so much cooler in person! You've gotten taller too! Izu really is a lucky bean."

"Not now Himiko," Shoto grumbled. Himiko pouted, slowly putting her knife back in her pocket. "You've gotten boring too."

Shoto ignored that little remark, looking at his surroundings, seeming to look for something—- no, someone. "Where is he?"

"Oh he's coming. He's just getting ready," Himiko smiled, making her way over to the floor as she took her knife out and inspected it, making sure it was filed perfectly.

Shoto on the other hand stood awkwardly, shuffling in his feet as he felt limited in what he could do. Of course Himiko noticed, rolling her eyes. "Just sit wherever." Shoto nodded, sitting beside her, both of their backs against the cold wall.

"I didn't know you'd be here," Shoto mumbled. Himiko nodded, "Yeah yeah, you won't be surprised in a bit though." He nodded.

Shoto fumbled with the strings of his mask, looking like a shy child-—his eyes wide open as he blinked repeatedly. "So, how have you been? You've gotten older that's for sure."

Himiko hummed, her yellow eyes on the knife on her lap. "Well yeah I guess. Shiggy's been busy with crap along with the others. Seems to me like he's finally grown up."

Chuckling, Shoto stuffed his hand into his pocket, seeming to look for something in the small space before his fingers latched to the item and pulled it out. "I thought you might like this."

Himiko turned around, squealing in delight at the sight. "It's so cute! Where'd you get it?!" Shoto shrugged, "I think I found it on the streets, not sure. I hid it inside a Soda can so no one would see." Himiko nodded, smile still present as she got her new gift; a small little knife, the handle a nice pink color that seemed to match perfectly with her new acrylics.

Then she giggled, closing her eyes as she threw her head back. "Wow. Seems to me like lil bro has become a bit sneaky, hmm?" Shoto chuckled a bit, slapping her playfully in the arm. "I also got you something else." Himiko looked up, her eyes sparkling in excitement.

He grabbed his bookbag and opened it, easily finding what he was looking for since he didn't bring much.

"You actually got it."

Shoto nodded, "For helping me. I never actually got to thank you so I decided to bring you these gifts."

Himiko grabbed it, holding it like the most frailest thing ever. She never had one of these; nobody wanted to give her one because Tomura said she looked like a Pro-hero fan. She tried to ignore it, but once it was in her hands the sudden blood lust that overcame her made her forget about those insults from a long time ago.

"This...is made out of stuffing. Not his blood." Shoto shook his head in disappointment at her words. That was until, her demeanor shifted. "Thank you for the Izu plushy! I'll make sure to take good care of it! Oh, and the knife too!"

Shoto nodded. "Your welcome."

As they talked a bit more, they soon heard footsteps coming from a set of stairs, the tension in the air soon accumulating. Shoto quickly put his mask on, the black cloth only covering his nose down to his chin. He didn't want a full cover one, it would've been too annoying.

Both Himiko and Shoto got up, Himiko placing her plushy neatly on the floor while her new knife was in her hand. Shoto was a tad bit nervous but when this man finally came out, the mask covering his whole face, Shoto could tell straight away who it was just from the vibe.