~19~

Feeling a bit tired and out of it but then I remembered i didn't post last week so I owe you guys one :]

He was always strong. Always very bold.

My, how proud his mother must be to see him all grown up. What a nice young man he was during his stay—-though, he acted just like a child. Deserved a whooping for not wanting to leave.

Though, kids like that one can be so hateful to themselves. If I had strength like him, I would rule the world! Lord, the gods would bow down in our presence just by going through such things and still be standing.

How much we wanted to knock some sense into that boy. Hilarious.

We've seen everything. From the first astronaut to ever land foot on the moon, to the clouds that covered bodies of water. Or those big bodies of land that are out of the lines yet are still somewhere where people live.

We've seen everything. Even those strange creatures that weren't humans. Who knows what those things were, could've been what people call "aliens".

I've seen fire and ice from so many planets and so many stars. Do people even know how amazing it is for Jupiter to have seventy-nine moons?! That's more moons than people's fingers, hands and feet.

One step on Uranus and you're as frozen as ice. One step on Mercury and you might as well be toast, my dear. But never have I seen someone as powerful as this one I met one strange day where it seemed that the gods teased us more than usual and the box seemed smaller than usual.

Remember when you kids would get back home from a hot day, turn on the AC and stand in the air? Remember when your mom told you to back off a bit because it would make you sick? How your body goes from hot to cold causing your body to have some sort of effect?

He's been on both fire and ice. He's been through hell and back. On and off. Drowning and breathing. Light and dark. Hot and cold. Bruised and scarred. Tortured and beaten physically and emotionally. Tossed around by the universe as if he was a cursed thing.

Alive and dead. This child has seen it all. So how could he have the audacity to think of himself as weak?

"But back there-" Izuku started, pointing towards the ground below, "is scary. I have no quirk, no power, one for all is basically not even with me anymore. Who knows where it went! It's probably in a villain's hands, or worse! And you expect me to go back there?"

Izuku Midoriya is so strong...he deserves the world in his hands.
He has yet to see it though. But alas, we fear as though we are not the appropriate thing to tell him such a thing.

If only he saw himself the way we saw him.

The day we die, I hope he lives a good life.

If we don't make it, tell him for us, would you my dear?Tell him that if he doesn't find us in the sky, he will find us in the center of his gold he never knew he cherished.

Thank you, my dear.

***

It's cold.

The warmth I felt just a few moments ago is gone. As if I had fell from their arms onto the ground. The ground with cold concrete and dead leaves.

I remember falling.

Falling so fast, I wanted God to hold my life and his hands because I didn't trust my own body in doing so. But when I woke up, I wasn't on top of cold concrete or dead leaves. I was on top of a pillow too hard and a mattress too cheap. I'm grateful that my head didn't hit a rock, but it's still cold.