~22~

Sorry for late post! Due to applications and assignments that are getting a bit hard for me, posting chapters might become a bit tricky for me. However, I will try my best to post as much as I can :)

Thank you for reading! Votes, comments, shares and follows are beyond appreciated <3

Himiko Toga was next.

Unlike Touya, handcuffs weren't necessary. Unlike Touya, her expression wasn't lifeless. Unlike Touya, she skipped her way through the room like it was a regular day, humming a tune she loved very much. Her face carried a soft smile.

She looked more of an adult now, her face more firm and her height increased. Yet, she never failed in carrying a unique beauty that Mika first noticed as Himiko sat down on the chair.

Her fangs were very much present, her golden eyes never holding back the natural blood lust she carried.

Her aura was different than any other murder Mika had had to encounter. As if Himiko didn't hold back in such a crime she committed, rather smile in pride.

Mika sighed.

"Himiko Toga. Do you know why you're here today?"

As much as a professional Mika tried to be, Himiko didn't cooperate. Instead, she giggled lightly, nodding like that was child's play. "Oh yes! And I'm glad I'm here with you. I've always wanted someone to talk to about her since Tomura-Kun and Dabi ignore me."

Her.
No names. No last names. Just as simple as a character from a story.
Her.

"I want to hear everything. And please don't get it twisted, I'm not your therapist that you pay so that they can hear you rant about your feelings. I want to know what happened that day," they deadpanned. Because hey, they weren't the therapist of the family.

Himiko pouted, childlike behavior, "That's rude. I really thought that we could bond together with this talk. We could even be friends!"

Mika blinked, eyes widened, "Bond? I'm sorry, I don't bond with people-"

There was a knock at the door. Together, they turned around to face another agent. Someone who Mika had to exchange paperwork to. Nameless in their mind.

"Hirami-San, stick to the questions and try not to go off board. If you can't follow the guidelines, I am more than happy to send someone else. Remember, your choice," he said, a threatening voice creeping its way out of his mouth, peeking out for every few words he said. A cocky little thing too, ego more annoying than Katsuki's.

However, they nodded through gritted teeth, "Yes sir, sorry sir."

The door shut, Mika turning back to face Himiko swinging her lags back and forth. Such a child she still was. Naïve ways though lived enough lessons to know better.

"So, where were we? Oh right, what happened," Himiko said, teasing.

A click of a pen was heard, Mika's gaze glossing from their notebook to Himiko. Notebook to Himiko. Notebook to Himiko and back again.

"You will not leave until you start talking, Toga-"

"You and her look so alike. Both of you have such a beautiful scent."

A chill ran down their spine, this one worse than Touya's. Because how would Himiko know how someone smelled like?

They were going to say something, but when Himiko opened her mouth, they knew she wasn't going to shut up that easily.

"Her. My lovely little gal. Do you know how fun it was to visit her everyday? We were technically a couple!" She squealed, blushing with her hands on her cheeks, remembering how pretty that being was. And for that being to be all alone...