Part 2: Lieutenant Obsidian

At Midnight, Inkopolis Prison... A helicopter, followed by several jets park outside the prison. The helicopter lands right at the front, as the door opens. A tall, female elite octoling walks out, with a male octoling following. She then takes down the prison door and approaches the front desk.

Warden: Miss, what are you doing, storming in like that?

Lt. Obsidian: Wow, rude. I'm here to pick up a prisoner.

Warden: You wish to bail someone out?

Lt. Obsidian: Precisley. I will pay 50,000 coins for the release of a red inkling girl who goes by the name Scarlet Spiker.

Warden: H-HER? But she's...

Lt. Obsidian: I know who she is, and that's why I'm after her.

Warden: Look miss, she hates you octolings more then anything. She isn't gonna thank you, she will stab you in the back.

Blakeson: Obsidian, he might be right. She isn't very trustworthy.

Lt. Obsidian: I am aware of the consequences. I want her for my plan.

Warden: Your plan? What are you planning?

Lt. Obsidian: That's none of your concern. 

Warden: Then I won't release her!

Lt. Obsidian: Oh what a shame, what a shame...

Blakeson: Well, if that's the case, I'm going to use all the military that we have outside, and blow this prison to ruins, leaving no soul spared. *pulls out a radio and is about to use it*

Warden: WAIT! OK FINE! 50,000 AND ILL RELEASE HER! Do you want her gang members?

Lt. Obsidian: No. Just Scarlet. The other 3 are dead meat.

20 minutes later...

Warden: Alright, here she is.

Scarlet: *walks out* So you two released me... Why?

Lt. Obsidian: I assume you are familiar with these names: "Samuel Turfblu", "Natalie Octarine", "Ruby Diorite", "Luke Virigree", "Sylvia Turfora" and "Melody Rose"?

Scarlet: I know every last one of them. Their the bastards that defeated me and got me tossed in this dump of a prison!

Lt. Obsidian: How would you like revenge?

Scarlet: Look, I appreciate you letting me out, but know what. I don't work for others, especially pit dwellers. I work for myself. 

Blakeson: Well Scarlet if you don't wanna work for us, you really think you can do it on your own? And are you sure you want to let Lt. Obsidian destroy this place and everyone in it, including your own friends?

Scarlet: One, Jack, James and Jess are not, and never were my friends. Do what you want with them, I don't care, their useless. Two, yes I'm sure I can do it on my own and three, if you destroy this place, I don't care. I'm free. Now fuck off, pit dwellers. *is about to walk away*

Lt. Obsidian: *grabs scarlet by the wrist* Actually, I wasn't finished ma'am. I know how much you hate them, but only on your own? That's a bit risky. We can enhance you, and give you all the tools you need to make them suffer. Look what they've done to you! Reduced to a mere prisoner. But I can strengthen you so much, that you can singlehandedly wipe them to the floor, and make them suffer through their last moments... But I suppose if you don't want to, I can just slit your throat or something. Now, what's your choice?

Scarlet: Fine, I'll work for you. But you have to pay me.

Lt. Obsidian: I'll pay you once the deal is done. Now get into my helicopter.

Scarlet walks into the helicopter.

Blakeson: Are you actually gonna pay her?

Lt. Obsidian: Nah. I'll throw her in the camps once she's done her purpose. I don't really ally with squids.

Blakeson: Good thinking.

Lt. Obsidian: And as for our Warden friend, we'll need that money back.

Warden: Wait wh-

BANG! The warden's lifeless body collapses onto the ground.

Lt. Obsidian: *holding up her blaster which just fired, which she blows and then lowers* Blakeson, get me my money back.

Blakeson: My pleasure. *takes the coins back and gives them to obsidian*

Meanwhile at cuttlefish cabin, in the morning...

Sylvia: *wakes up before everyone else and yawns* Huh, first one awake... *smirks*

The sounds of frying pans bashing together wakes everyone up except for Jade and Ruby, who are still asleep.

Sylvia: Good moorrrrning *smirks*.

Samuel: Sylvia, what did I tell you about doing that...

Luke: Why... Oh hey our suits are here!

Katelin: Should we wake Jade and Ruby up?

Summer: Yes! *shakes jade*

Jade: *mutters in her sleep* Fuck off summer...

Luke: *points and laughs* YOU JUST GOT CALLED OUT IN HER SLEEP!

Jade: *wakes up* It's too early, just 12 more hours please...

Melody: *opening the box*

Jade: Hey wait why are you opening that?

Melody: AHH! Uhh, I just wanted to uhh...

Natalie: These are our Agent Suits right?

Summer: No it's a nuclear bomb. Of course their our agent suits!

Samuel: Alright, why hasn't Ruby got one?

Natalie: She said not to give her one, as she's already got soldier gear, and besides, she has a chip in her ear that she can use to communicate.

They all put on their agent suits...

Samuel: Man these headphones are sick. And this coat too!

Luke: They reprogrammed my current headphones! And I've got this yellow/green suit.

Summer: Eyy we got the same agent suit!

Luke: That's awesome summer!

Sylvia: Woah... This looks fantastic! Now all I need to do is bathe in Fanta and I'll look the most orange squid ever!

Melody: I like this...

Melissa: This is pretty nice! Also I like how most of our headphones flash colours. It's pretty...

Natalie: I like the white gear. Although it's a little bit tight...

Jade: Hope you like these suits, because they are what you have to wear on missions. Me and Summer already are wearing our gear. And Kate is putting hers on right now.

Katelin: Got mine on! And all of you look really cool!

Samuel: So when are we infiltrating her base?

Ruby: She heavily guarded it, so you'd have to be stealthy. 

Luke: Well, if we are stealthy, we can do it and do the back of obsidians head in!

Samuel: Well, the longer we hold back, the more lives are at risk... But we can't just rush in! That could get us all killed without saving a single soul!

Natalie: Well, what's the plan?

Jade: *putting her hand to her chin* Well... We need to figure out exactly what she's planning, and how she is going to go by doing it. We need to get to her base. Anyone know where?

Ruby: I know where her base is. Follow my lead. But be stealthy, this isn't just some video game where we can just waltz in, stealth is mandatory.