Part 13: True Chaos

Katelin: That heavenly melody...

Natalie: It's the one and only...

Luke: SQUID SISTERS! EVERYONE LISTEN!

Calamari Inkantation echoes throughout the entire battlefield. All the brainwashed octolings lose mind control, and return to normal.

Lt. Obsidian: No, NO! NOT THAT CURSED SONG! SHUT IT OFF! 

Blakeson: I got this. *fires an inkzooka at the squid sisters* 

The inkzooka is blocked by a force field.

Samuel: You all can't stop the incantation! Everyone, Lt. Obsidian is the real enemy, not us! You are all free from this society!

Natalie: Yeah! Choose your own life!

80% of octolings turn on Lt. Obsidian. The remaining 20% are truly evil. So now, Obsidians forces are outnumbered. They get into a massive fight, with Obsidians forces now losing.

Sylvia: What's the matter? Outnumbered?

Lt. Obsidian: STOP THIS! YOU ARE ALL MINDLESS SOLDIERS, INTENDED TO SERVE YOUR RULER! ITS HOW OCTOLINGS ARE!

Dylan: *hacks one of lt. obsidians speakers* Ahh, save it for the after show you overgrown Halloween decoration.

Lt. Obsidian: Fine... The traitors will die...

Katelin: Dylan, hack the door open while everyone's distracted!

Dylan: Ok! *hacks the door* You know what to do. *sips a drink* Hey Captain, it's going well.

Cap'n Cuttlefish: Ahh, good to hear.

Katelin rushes into the bomb area.

Katelin: So I just need to stop them from launching... *begins tampering with controls*

The bombs have 10 minutes until they blow up.

Blakeson: *coughs up some ink* You two are tough... Out of all the squids I've killed, you sure have been the toughest...

Sylvia: Well, you did traumatise me but... Never too late to recover, eh? And now, I think you need to stop. Lt. Obsidian doesn't care about you, she will get rid of you eventually. So please, leave the battlefield. Don't hurt anyone anymore, just live on your own and chill.

Blakeson: How did you do it? 

Sylvia: Do what?

Blakeson: Offer me peace... I took away your parents and scarred you, for life!

Sylvia: You did, but the thing is, Scars fade. This isn't me forgiving you, it's me giving you a chance. You have a choice, use it wisely.

Blakeson: For a squid, your quite wise... I choose... THIS! *pulls out a blaster and fires*

Sylvia: *evades to the side*

Melissa: I knew he wouldn't change his mind! *grabs Blakeson and pins him to the ground, then proceeds to tie him up*

Blakeson: Damn Inklings...

Sylvia: Forget Blakeson, he's worthless now. *goes off and starts splat rolling octarians*

Melissa: He still needs to be executed. *shoots blakeson with her nzap until he is a puddle of ink*

At this rate, almost all the salmonids are gone, and same with the bad octolings/octarians.