Part 12: The War Begins

Everyone is marching forward.

Blakeson: *notices and contacts obsidian* Ma'am! Everyone's heading towards us! What do we do?

Lt. Obsidian: Finally. Ready all our armies, and our bombs. *activates a bomb timer* All bombs are going to launch in 40 minutes. Get everyone on the field, octarian or salmonid.

Armies of Octarians and Salmonids guard the central station that Lt Obsidian is at. Blakeson and Scarlet head out as well.

Samuel: Alright, your all good? Because well... Their right up there.

Luke: I see em dude.

Natalie: What's she doing?

Katelin: She's on the TV!

Melody: *climbs up onto a helicopter which is piloted by another inkling* I'm ready if you need me...

Melissa: I see Blakeson over there, Sylvia, stay by me.

Sylvia: I got my roller!

Lt. Obsidian: *speaks to everyone, you can see her on a tv which is connected to where she is* I see you've come for me. I hope you understand how outnumbered your are. Besides, your worlds going down in under 40 minutes.

Jade: No. YOU are going down in 40 minutes.

Lt. Obsidian: Your challenging me? Armies, teach them a lesson. A lesson NEVER TO MESS WITH THE OCTARIAN QUEEN!

Both armies charge against eachover! The battlefield is not just flat, it's full of towers, hills, trenches, trees and more complex structures.

Luke: *headed towards a steelhead* HEY YOU! *throws a bomb at its head while it's charging, blowing it up* YEA HEH!

A steel eel comes and chases Luke.

Luke: *runs* WOAH-AHHHHHHHHH!!!

Melody: I got your back! *aims and fires at the steel eel's driver, destroying it*

Luke: Thanks Melody!

A bunch of controlled octolings surround Natalie.

Natalie: You can't surround me. *uses booyah bomb to float into the air*

Everyone starts saying "Booyah!" to boost the bombs strength.

Natalie: GET OUT OF HERE! *throws the bomb at a bunch of cohocks, then lands on the ground and delivers a swipe to the shades of the controlled octolings* You guys, help fight against obsidian!

Melissa: *sees blakeson* You...

Blakeson: Heh, are you mad? *pulls out a heavy splatling and fires*

Melissa: *activates the baller special and detonates*

Blakeson: *uses ink armour to tank it* So what now girl? Are we to be two fighters locked in a battle of specials?

Sylvia: 3 fighters actually. And there's always the choice to surrender!

Blakeson: I liked you better when you were a crybaby...

Sylvia: Well I would like you more if you weren't breathing! *smacks him with her roller*