Part 6: Murder Immystery

Samuel, Natalie, Jade and Ruby eventually run into Dylan, Katelin, Melody and Sylvia.

Samuel: You guys... It's so good to see you!

Natalie: Brother! Your alright! *hugs dylan*

Dylan: I'm just glad your safe.

Jade: Katelin! Are you ok? Did they hurt you?

Katelin: I'm ok! I think... 

Samuel: Wait, where's Sylvia?

Melody: She's here, but they hurt her pretty badly... *pulls up a blanket, which reveals Sylvia, still shaking and crying*

Samuel: *looks astonished* Oh my...

Natalie: *feels a sense of pure rage come over her* Who did this to her...

Samuel: Sylvia... *kneels down* What happened?

Katelin: She took the blame for causing a prison riot, then Blakeson h-hurt her... I'm sorry...

Sylvia: *upon hearing her cousins voice, she immediately looks up and hugs him, clinging tightly and not letting go, still sobbing*

Samuel: I'm sorry you took that hit for me. You didn't have to... Your such a great cousin. *hugs sylvia* Their not getting away with this. No way.

1 day later...

Ruby: Alright, I forgot to read this but here's what's going on. I kinda panic stole, and couldn't get everything properly, but here's what I got. 1. It seems like all the 10,008 missing octolings went to the metro. Katelin, this includes you. Sadly this means that everyone but Katelin was a victim of commander tartar... 

Natalie: No... I'm not going to believe my sister is dead, until there's proof. Unless there's a file RIGHT  THERE, she's still missing, NOT DEAD. She promised me and Dylan that we'd all go to the promised land together. She promised once she got up, she'd go down with some inklings, and rescue us. R-Right...?

Ruby: *looks sad* I hope she's not dead... Your sister is a great octoling.

Luke: Anything else?

Ruby: It seems she has prototype bombs, really powerful ones. Their mixes of several different colours, so they can splat anyone. I don't know what she's planning with them, but it can't be good. Sadly, the rest of these files are fucking junk.

Samuel: Hey, guys. It's been rough, I think we all need a day off. For everyone's sake.

Summer: Woah, you sure?

Samuel: I'm 100% sure.

Jade: Yes, I second his idea.

Melissa: I'm going to a cafe.

Sylvia: I n-need help ...

At a cafe in the square... Melissa, Luke and Summer are there. (I would like to add that their in their casual outfits)

Summer: Soooo yeah. Dunno why y'all picked order anyway. Chaos is supreme. It makes things interesting. I used to live in Splatsville before I came to Inkopolis. Was a rad place, shame that my parents were the living definition of scum.

Luke: I picked order cus Marina. 

Melissa: I wasn't there for the final fest, but I would've definitely picked order. I like having things make sense, we don't need everything going to pot.

Summer: Well Chaos in Inkopolis is how I like to roll! The good kind of chaos, of course.

The worker/owner at the cafe walks over to them.

Adelyte: Ah, finally. Customers after 500 years. What would you like to add to your diet?

Melissa: Woah, we haven't even looked at the menu yet.

Adelyte: Ah, soz. Just I get desperate due to lack of customers sometimes. People aren't often fond that this cafes run by octolings. Wait, crap, I meant Pit Dwellers, forgot that's what some inklings like to call us.

Luke: Hey, don't listen to racist people. We're not racist!

Summer: Yea. Yknow, racist people can jump in a well.

Adelyte: That's very nice. I'd love to see them jump in a well and never come out. Besides, you don't look racist, I can tell yer cool.

Summer: Yea-heh. *presses shades*

Adelyte: and you have a tight ass.

Summer: Wait what-

Adelyte: Eh, perverted shit comes out my trap sometimes.

Luke: Well alright. 

Adelyte: So Summer, yes I recognise you from a year and a few months ago. Who are these people? You in a threesome or something? Can I join your little squid squad? *smirks*

Luke: What?!

Melissa: We are not having a threesome!

Adelyte: I know, I just like fucking with people sometimes. *hic*

Luke: Well, it's not bad to be mischievous once in a while-

Screams are suddenly heard from outside!

Luke: OH COME ON! WHY IS IT EVERY TIME I TRY TO RELAX, SOMETHING GOES WRONG?

Adelyte: Protagonists complex.

Summer: Welp, let's go outside and check you lugs!

The 3 rush outside.

Melissa: Alright what's going on-

Scarlet: *kills someone in front of those 3 by slitting her victims throat* Oh it's you three.

Summer: Oh it's miss solar system sized ego.

Melissa: Scarlet... STOP THIS AT ONCE!

Scarlet: Unique idea, but how about NO?! *throws a knife at melissa*

Melissa: *ducks under* Dear cod, weapons aren't allowed in the square!

Scarlet: *superjumps onto a roof* Ha! You can't get to me-

The 3 super jump up to the same roof.

Scarlet: Oh, you can, my egos gotten pretty big!

Luke: Wait, are those... CORPSES?

There are 10 corpses just sitting there on the roof.

Scarlet: What did I say a year ago? I said once I was done with you, I'd bring suffering and pain to Inkopolis just because it's fun! It was so great grabbing victims, torturing them right up here, and then killing them! But I guess your too ugly and dim witted to understand.

Summer: Well if I'm ugly then me and you are two peas in a pod.

Scarlet: *pulls out her splattershot* You've all invited yourself to hell, come with me! *fires ink at them*

Luke: *uses his brella to block the ink*

Scarlet: *rams at melissa*

Melissa: *ducks to the side*

Scarlet: *holding onto the roof*

Luke: Well Scarlet, you want to hand yourself in?

Scarlet: I don't feel like it. *lets go and falls*

Just before she hits the ground, Scarlet turns into squid form and superjumps away.

Summer: She got away...

Melissa: She killed 11 civilians... Why...

Luke: Before she was arrested a year ago, she promised she'd wreak havoc on everyone in this city... Sadly, she wasn't lying...

Summer: *contacts the other agents, telling them everything*