Part 3: Infiltrating The Base

At Cephalon HQ...

Luke: What a gloomy place...

Sylvia: Hey, why can't we just-

Ruby: STEALTH. I'm currently on Obsidian's KOS list, and so are some of you. Now, her base is here. Her concentration camps are beyond those kettles.

Summer: If your confused, kettles are the octarians methods of teleportation.

Samuel: Well, we need to help them!

Ruby: Going in without a plan? No. Don't think about it. Besides, you'll end up in the camp yourself, saving nobody and putting yourself in harms way. Don't do that.

Samuel: Oh... Well, how do we sneak in?

Katelin: *analyses her surroundings* I think we enter through that hole in the ground! *goes closer* Safe!

They all crawl through that hole, which leads to a tunnel. They enter an empty room in the base.

Jade: Ok, get in groups. Group 1 has Samuel, Sylvia and Melissa. Group 2 has Me, Katelin and Summer. Group 3 has Luke, Melody and Natalie. Ruby, you can choose your group.

Summer: Why does she get to choose but not the rest of us?

Jade: Because I said so.

Ruby: I'll go on my own.

Natalie: Are you... sure?

Ruby: Positive. I'll have your brother on the phone too. *phones him*

Dylan: *picks up* Alright, what do you need hacking?

Ruby: I'll tell you when the time comes... Just, any of us might phone you. So get comfortable. *hangs up*

The teams split up! 

With Group 1...

Samuel: So, where are we going?

Melissa: Go straight ahead, then turn right. If I remember correctly from the map, it's where those brainwashing goggles are made. If we break in, we can halt them.

Sylvia: But you never remember correctly...

Melissa: I have the map!

In Obsidian's office...

Lt. Obsidian: It looks like there are tons of squids and traitors raiding us.

Blakeson: Orders?

Lt. Obsidian: Split up. We're going after them.

Back with group 1...

Samuel: We're almost there-

3 octoling guards who are brainwashed appear in front of them.

Melissa: We've got company...

Sylvia: Ooh, nice! What kind? Food? Clothes? Weapons?

Samuel: We need to get those shades off those guards. It feels wrong to fight them, but we have no choice.

Samuel, Melissa and Sylvia get into a fight with the guards, and they win, taking off their shades and destroying them.

Samuel: Good riddance to those shades...

Octoling: Aargh, where am I?

Melissa: Your free now. Now get out of here! All of you!

The octolings leave.

Sylvia: Woo! That means we're close!

Samuel: Yea! Keep up the good words!

A laser dot appears on the back of Samuel's head.