Part 10: Operation Calamari

Morning...

Jade: Alright you guys, this mission is super important. Callie and Marie could end up crucial to defeating Lt. Obsidian. And also, the captain and my sister are there. We're going after them.

Samuel: Let's go guys, we got to save some squids!

Natalie: It's payback time.

Katelin: Good luck everyone!

They get in a helicopter and head over to the place they are captive at.

Dylan: Password to enter? *pulls a laptop and hacks right through it* Simple fix.

They all walk into the base, down the halls...

Melody: Hey guys, do you think we'll run into trouble here?

Luke: Well I think Obsidian is currently busy in  another building, so the best we'll run into is guards that we can just deshade!

Samuel: I hope your right, pal...

???: Psst, hey you guys!

Natalie: WHOS THERE? *points out a brush*

???: Easy, easy. I'm here because well, I need to warn you.

Sylvia: Look, I recognise your voice... Come out.

???: Alright, don't freak out. Well, you will but I don't really care.

The figure comes out, and it's familiar. One of Scarlet's gang members.

Luke: James Axowe? What are you doing here? Out of prison, too?

James: Mate, I'm still in a prisoners outfit.

Sylvia: Please, if your out for revenge...

Ruby: Alright, now, tell me why I shouldn't kill you right here. *points her splatling at james*

James: Well unlike Scarlet and Jack, me and Jess behaved in prison. So the two of us got our sentence reduced to community service for 5 years instead of 5 years in jail. I was offered to get mine reduced to 3 years if I risked myself to deliver you this warning.

Summer: Warning? That your hair is spiky? Honestly, you and scarlet should swap last names.

James: No. Look, Scarlet is deranged. I do not want to associate with her anymore, and neither does Jess. She's gone completely nuts. She was attacking prisoners daily and forced us to get into fights. Heck, she even threatened to slit Jess's throat. Jack is still blindly loyal... But look, here's the key for the cell. *hands it over*

Samuel: Wow James, thank you...

James: Alright, I need to get going before we're all spotted. Also, Natalie... Thinking about it, you didn't deserve to be tortured like that. *leaves*

Melody: I'm glad he seems to have had a change of heart...

Jade: Change or not, we need to focus. Thankfully, he gave us the key.

After tons of searching...

Katelin: Guys, I think it's this one!

Callie: *you can hear her voice* Wait, guys, it's eight!

Luke: OHMYCODITSCALLIE...

Samuel: Pull yourself together!

Jade: *opens the key to the cell*

Cap'n Cuttlefish: Three, thanks! *walks out*

Marie: *walks out* Thank goodness..

Callie: *walks out* Yay!