Chapter 1

It wasn't Jennie's thing to go to bars. However, it was her bestfriend's birthday and the latter wouldn't let her say no. That's how she ended up in the dim, smoky, and noisy place with people getting wild and making out wherever they have the urge to do so.

Yun ang ayaw niya sa gantong lugar. She hates seeing how nasty people could get. Just look at how those people kiss like they're ravishing their prey and just look at how those horny motherfvckers grind unto each other as if they're dry fvcking.

Damn, places like this just make her sins. Masakit sa mata, not because never pa siyang nagkaron ng karelasyon, kalandian or such. It's not her insecurities, she just really finds it disgusting.

She could never imagine doing things like that especially in public. She knows better how to value herself.

"Come on Jennie, you should enjoy yourself since you're already here" sabi sa kanya ng babaeng dahilan kung bakit siya nandito.

"Jisoo unnie, I told you I don't enjoy in places like this" she rolled her eyes in frustration.

Kung hindi lang birthday ng kaibigan niyang ito ngayon siguro nasapok na niya ito ngayon.

"Jen, try to at least drink something"

Inabutan siya ni Nayeon ng isang basong tequila. She tried to refused but Jisoo butted in again saying that she should take it since birthday niya naman and she wants everyone to enjoy.

"Fine just today"

She drank the tequila til the last drop at ramdam niya ang init sa kanyang lalamunan hanggang sa tiyan niya.

Well, that's what she hate about alcohol. Its too strong and she know better na mahina siya pagdating sa inuman. She has low tolerance in alcohol. In other words, madali siyang malasing.

"There you go, happy now?" She said and rolled her eyes.

Jisoo really know how to use her special day just to take control of Jennie. It's not that she wants to make fun of her friend.

Gusto niya lang maranasan din nito ang party life. Ang pagpapakalasing since minsan lang naman ih. And besides gusto niya din makahanap ang kaibigan niya ng magiging jowa neto.

Who knows the latter will find her first experience tonight. Anyhoo ang gusto niya mainly is mag-enjoy ito at hindi maging kj sa kanila. However, it seems that it isn't easy to make Jennie adapt to the place.

She do find the place disgusting as hell but she don't have a choice din naman kasi Jisoo is Jisoo.

"So how was it? It wasn't that bad isn't it?" Nayeon asked Jennie na halos hindi madrawing mukha.

"I would never like any alcohol, stupid" she spat.

Minsan talaga ang taray-taray netong kaibigan nila lalo na pagpinipilit siya sa mga bagay-bagay. And they're definitely having fun na nakikitang halos nanggagalaiti na si Jennie but still does what they want.

No matter how pissed Jennie is, she can't say no because she doesn't want Jisoo to be upset. So even if she keeps complaining, in the end she still does what she's told to do like she a mf puppet.

"Jennie, I think I know why you're always grumpy" natatawang saad ni Irene.

"Cut the crap, idiot"

"Tell us why" gatong pa ni Jisoo kay Irene.

"It's because she have never had a dick or even a finger in her little pussy" Irene said and they all bursted out laughing while Jennie was almost smoking in anger.

"So you just wanted me to come her to insult me!?"

Galit na asik ni Jennie.

"Chill kitten we were just kidding" natatawa paring sabi ni Jisoo.