chapter 7 :home

3 person pov:

Arriving home the cullens made them self at home having a conversation and having snacks (well the people who can actually eat the the food) awhile later Carlisle walked through the door and was greated by everyone in the room.

The next morning it was sunny so the family did not leave the house for school or work.

The cullens were in the living room with the piano, while Renesmee and Faith were playing a soft lullaby, stuck in teen bodies girls were looking through the magazine looking fornsome new clothes and Esme was looking to replace some of the furniture around the house, Carlisle was waiting for a email from the hospital to update him about his patients recovery after yesterday's surgery, the boys were playing games while jasper was rereading some history book, after a while there was a knock on the door.

Faith being faith loomed around the room counting them but everyone who was there, faith standing up walks to the door with her whole family behind her.

Opening the door a unfamiliar family was standing on their porch, confused she scanned the family, the first person was a young girl around her age ( her twin but she don't know yet🤣) next to her what looked like her father and mother but then she raised her eyebrows at the woman and man because she seemed like a mixture between them, next who seems to be the girl's parents she moved on to a man that in a suit that looked up tight and a blond who reminded her of her mom (Rosalie) and next to her a man who looks like her husband (marcel) and lastly the couple who looked like they were here for amusement well the man it looked like she was there to prevent him from doing something stupid.

To be continued....

(Will update soon i forgot about the story and im writing a new story)