Chapter 4: Alex and Lara

The cullen-hales were all doing there own things, Rose and Alice were on the couch flipping through fashion magazines, jasper was reading a book about civil war with a note book beside him for notes about what the book got wrong, renesmee and Faith were cuddling on the couch with a a laptop in front of them and earphones in watching there fav show and loving Clexa, the 100, Edward was playing piano and bella was doing online shopping, Emmett was playing call of duty and complaining to rose when he lost a game, while Carlisle was reading about the new hospital and school they would be attending, seeing as thet were away since 2009 ( lets say renesmee was born in 2009 and they moved after the battle) and know its 2032 and esme was cooking food for renesmee and faith and talking to Carlisle.

There relaxing Saturday was interrupted by a knocking on the door they all sit up and the girls take there earphones out and they look at each other, faith is the first to speak up " Granpapa were we expecting someone?" Carlisle raises from his chair and says "no" they all move to the door and open it there stands...

Alex and Lara, there other siblings that were adopted awhile ago are back from their honeymoon

(You guys thought it was the mikaelsons didn't ya)

Faith pushed everyone away running to them and jumping on Lara " buba"
Lara smiles and spins her around "Hey tribaby" Lara puts her down and Faith runs to Alex, Alex picks her up and faith hugs her Colala style "Bebe" "Hey little one" after awile faith has not let go, Alex raises her eyebrows and say "Love, you gona let go", faith shakes her head and hides her face in Alex's neck and mumbles a "Nope"

Alex sighs and walks in side the house.
Once they sit down faith gets up and straddles renesmee's lap and hides her face in her neck.

They speak about there week and stuff while bella speaks up after a long silence "So ness it almost your 23rd Birthday" faith snorts and say "im dating a old person"( renesmee is 7-8 years older than Faith) its getting dsrk outside and renesmee stands up with faith still on her and say " were going to shower and then sleep its late" then she speed away before anyone could say anything.

Authors note,

Do you guys wanna see something anything will be fine i wanna get input.

Bii Felicias