part 9

As they were getting to know each other charlise brings up the fact of not knowing why they are their.

The mikealson family share a look before Elijah speaks up, "faith is my brother niklaus's an Hayley's daughter and hopes twin sister".

Shocked not knowing what to say, faith speaks up, "why did you leave me then? Why keep hope?!", Hayley speaks softly towards her daughter and chooses her words carefully, " We did not abandon you honey, when you and you sister were born, the witches wanted to sacrifice you both, and took you to different locations, we thought youbwere dead we looks for you for days,then weeks then month's and then  years we gave up hope on finding you and then hope saw a vision of you, and then we needed knew we needed to find you".

"Why now?, why did she get visions of me now?" Faith asked looking at her bio family, Freya speaks up for ehst seems like the first time," we think it may have to do with the fact that the ehole family is at peace and back together now".

The cullens sight and share a look, Carlisle the coven leader rubs his ands on his face and speaks up," we have a lot to speak about dont we"

A hour later.....

They realize they will not beable to discuss all of the questions and answer them all in one day, so Carlisle asks faith to take the Mikealson family out to the guest house they build for when they moved back, although faith did not really want to she did as she was asked to do, she looks at the other family,"lets go".

As the walk out the houseout to the mikealson family cars to get the familys bags and stuff, hope is the first to break the silence to speak with faith," so... what do you like to do for fun?" Faith takes the a bag out of the cars trunk and as she does she raises her brows at the family around her, "depends, mostly read or watch tv, somtimes go for a run, or train with Jaz, or dad, or maybe sometimes with mom and alice, and then go shopping with mom and alice and dragging bella with us, all depends on the day or time everyday i have something new to do for fun, sometimes i paint" Hope not knowing what to say just nods her head responding with a cool not knowing what else to say.

Faith closes her eyes and sighs as her bio sister, she felt bad so she had to ask the same question," and you what do you enjoy doing?" Hope gets excited as they walk on the path towards the guest house, "i love to paint like you, i love to go for runs like you, i love music and reading sometimes i watch a movie but not alot as i do toehr things, i do learn new magic with aunt freya and the twins and divina and hanging out with my friends-" hope continues to ramble and faiths eyes widened at what she just started and kol snorted seeing her face while divina smacks the back of his head and she send a apology look to her niece and faith nods back.

As they approach the house faith unlockes the house and invites them in, she gives them a tour of the said house and bids them a good night before joining her family in the living room for a while before her and Nessa goes to bed.

As thet were laying in bed with Faith's head on Renesmee's chest and Nessa's and in her hair Faith could not resist to ask he mate if she believes they really want to meet her and get to know her, to which Renesmee response with "they would be lucky to get to know you, and if not we can always kill them" faith rolls her eyes with a smile and kisses Nessa, saying "good-night" then she closes her eyes and goes to sleep because tomorrow will be a long day.

......

Author note: so sorry for the late chapter exams and life was crazy and i had writer's block, and i have this idea where faith finds a spell book,gilmore? Anyway and sees she can make her family human, well they will still be imortal and stuff but they will be able to have bio kids and eat food again sleep drink stuff like that like the original family and the night walkers if you understand where im going with that.