Chapter 2 : memories

-Memories-

"MOMMMMMMMMMMMM" is the first thing the mikaelsons hears then they enter the next vision they are out side
"Its going to be okay" a young boy said and then two girls snorted at him "Their is cute" hope said "hope" everyone says to her
They look to faith " she is turning into her werewolf" the boy says "shut up mutt don't you think we can see that" the same beautiful girl rosalie said the boy replied "your daughter is an mutt to" the cute girl from the first memory 'renesmee' replies "she is an werewolf jake werewolf you and you are an shapeshifter there is and differences" then an buff man emmet said "faith i know it hurts let it take over you don't resist it honey it can take up to hours" klaus smiled thats what he told hope when she shifted "HOURS!!" faith yells at het father every one smiles knowing hope yelled the same thing "dad it hurts" "i know hunny.....(watch the video please pretend its Emmett and Faith)

(After she transformes into an wolf)

"Go" Emmett said smiling at her and she ran into the woods

-Play the video at the top-
Imagine its faith and not renesmee

Next vision

The cullens are all in the living room trying to explain some things to Faith for her school project about her family tree "Alrighty Bitches and peaches lets do this" a brunette woman look toward rosalie with a eyebrow raised Rose says rudely "What?" The older woman look as her and say " yeah she's your kid" the younger blond does not reply she just smirks and turns her attention back to her daughter, faith speaks up again "i'll be reading what i have, BTW" she looks to her family " which means by the way" the mikaelsons snort at this "okay lets start, Okay we have gramama Esme Cullen and grampapa Carlisle Cullen married adopted a shitlode of kids, again I'm not adding the vampire stuffies and that Rose and em is my parents it would lift eyebrows highter than Edwards forhead"

Edward looks to her hurt and touches his face "Hey!" She looks to him "sorry" and mumbles under her breath "not sorry" knowing everyone can hear her, nessa snorts in amusement "okayyyy to carry on, im adopted sister to Couples Alice and Jazzy/jasper cullen-hale the cute couple" faith smirked at the hiper pixie girl and amused Vampire, faith turns to her paper again " twin to Edward cullen and sister to his girlfriend Isabella/bella Swan-Cullen and girlfriend to Renesmee cullen bellas sister"

She looks up and into renesmes face, Nessa winked at faith making her face turn into a tomato, the mikaelsons sbort at the interaction, while the cullens lift there eyebrows, "see uncle Elijah you should wink more at mom" hope said towards her step-father/uncle, Elijah look towards hope and says "yeah no your mother will just smile and wink back" hayley Marshall-Mikelson smirks and winks at Elijah and says "hes not wrong"

the mikaelsons laugh but stop as Faith continues "sister to The hot jock couple, after me and nessa, Emmett cullen and rosalie Hale" she lookes up and the mikaelsons could see hayley in her it could be her twin "how was that"

-End of vision-

The mikaelsons smile and turn to hayley and nik and says " She has your attention span and attitude"  they smiles at them and say at the same time " we know"